Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Just got mine in....and they do look great.

They are also pretty tight fitting. Is there an easy way to loosen these up?

EDIT: probably should have read the instructions. Pulled the yellow string thing to "release"

Impressed with the box presentation. More thoughts later.

Last edited:
why so many pairs of air max 1?
Because the first pair i got was wonkey, then the 2nd pair also, then the 3rd and 4th, and finally i was able to match up a somewhat even pair with the 5th. All of the lefts were low in one part and the rights were high. It took 5 pairs to get it somewhere near the middle.

I now understand why so few of my size, ol' sloth strikes again bangin out 14s in the basement with no light

latest

I live in a shoebox apt building with four apts. 4 quadrants. ?

I live on the upper left, below me is a literal 40 year old prostitute and to the lower right dwells a blow dealer. Footlicker refs and whatever brown does for me is the tip of it. Im no longer on speaking terms with either the 'tute nor the slanger. The odd guy out next to me is new to the party.

keeping up with TT

Just got all black pair in, first pair

Very tight, dont know if I should go up half a sz, gonna try half up size in person this week, does Nike stores do in person exchanges on NDC orders?

Very comfy, light as HELL, dont know if my current size will break in with more space so imma just make sure when I try em on in store

039B66D4-A944-4451-8795-86159B2CEDFA.jpeg
187DA589-DCD1-43E2-8BF3-E9ADA8321DF6.jpeg
30A217DA-534D-4ABF-8E5F-986B5F57A91A.jpeg

Shoe is on point overall, latest JB sneaker copped since the pantone 11 pack

Also Nike gotta stop with the blatant packaging :smh:

24B51A84-5B6E-4D8E-B19C-E7CBB834D841.jpeg

Screaming ‘Rob me’

Last edited:
my pair is out for delivery. the og pair is amazing and these will be no different. last pair of new sig Js I copped on rd was XXs in '05 and XX3s in '08...

As for comfort, you should def go up .5 imo. they also are NOT hard to get on if u loosen them 1st. which is the case with all shoes, or so I thought.

my pair is out for delivery. the og pair is amazing and these will be no different. last pair of new sig Js I copped on rd was XXs in '05 and XX3s in '08...

As for comfort, you should def go up .5 imo. they also are NOT hard to get on if u loosen them 1st. which is the case with all shoes, or so I thought.
Yeah man I didn't buy these but I ordered my TTS in the FOF's and had to send them back order a half size up. The half size up was way better than TTS. It was still snug but it was a comfortable snug. Still some work putting on and taking off though. Dope *** shoe too. The XX's and XXIII's was the last signature Jordan that I bought before buying these.

so the black pair is in. these are fire. what i'm realizing in the moment tho is monotone doesn't do this shoe the justice it truly deserves. with all the different panels, colorblocking is key to accentuate and bring out the best in this shoe. the og pair is easily the best pair bc of this. simple, yet not monotonous.

the tech pack and acg pairs don't do it for me at all. too many hues going on.

Going to have to respectfully disagree with you. They are very difficult to get in if you go TTS. They feel like the Lebron 15 did when I first got those... I'm sure they get better with time.

I live in a safe, quiet hood surrounded by old folks who could care less about Js. otherwise, I'd have a HUGE issue with the new nike shipping boxes. add on top of it all the just do it tape and I'm asking why?

So wore them all day and they did indeed get better and more comfortable as the day went on. I'm loving how they look. Still adjusting to the tightness. I don't know how much difference it would've made if I had went .5 size up, but regardless I'm confident that they will break in with time.

Back
Top Bottom