Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I'm getting a dope Lebron treatment vibe from these.. where they make a dope one and then give you 3 colorways and move on to the next model.. which would be an utter fail. I literally only have the FOF pair and actually want another dope pair.

Sent mine back. Couldn't get over the materials and fuse. Need a premium version or I'm out. This is a pathetic attempt at a Jordan sig as far as the way Jordan's used to be in the early days.

I like...
20181205_210651.jpg

You have enlightened me sir. I will wear them for 3 weeks and promptly send them back. Ill atleast give them a small chance to wear on me

Seeing the look and feel cheap comments made me look back at mine and I came to the conclusion that these are forward thinking shoes to the fact that new materials and tech is being used and not the regular leather build... It does take some getting used to but I like them. They are a fresh take on where shoe tech is going. It's definitely not for everyone and I respect others opinions...

^^^This. Guys it’s either been plastic or sock uppers for years. All basketball performance. Mesh isn’t a downgrade compared to that spread.

Seeing the look and feel cheap comments made me look back at mine and I came to the conclusion that these are forward thinking shoes to the fact that new materials and tech is being used and not the regular leather build... It does take some getting used to but I like them. They are a fresh take on where shoe tech is going. It's definitely not for everyone and I respect others opinions...

I love the design and the shoe. They are forward thinking. I just think they could've still made them look and feel luxurious without compromising performance. I believe Jordan Brand is just watching their bottom line and being cheap. I respect your opinion as well. For me, I just don't feel good spending $192 on these. I'd rather double up on Concords. Glad you are enjoy them though.

Last edited:
sorry super late to the discussion, but from the party downstairs where you're at?
Oh, nah one called the apt lords on me for growing and the other tried to meddle in my business. No longer on speaking terms with either.

Why anyone would pay for a 40 year old seinfeld looking horsefaced hooker is waaaay beyond me. I coudnt do it when it was free of charge. gross.

Back
Top Bottom