Air Jordan XXXIII first info

ADD ANOTHER SNEAK TO THA COLLECTION...THAT MAKES A RACK IN COPS JUST IN THE PAST WEEK AND HALF...ABOUT TO HIT THE GYM FOR A TEST DRIVE...
20181204_203854.jpg

I've been in the market for a black and ice shoe to match another pair. I think these will be the ones. The other option was the Lebron 15s. Near 300 for a colorway without an iconic finals game, no thanks.

I live in a safe, quiet hood surrounded by old folks who could care less about Js. otherwise, I'd have a HUGE issue with the new nike shipping boxes. add on top of it all the just do it tape and I'm asking why?
Fed Ex drivers, thats your danger

nah ive learned to accept them to a point but i cant handle a straight mismatch in a front street spot like the heels

left low
right high
me nope

If I wasnt so persistent and picky with my shadows I wouldnt have a perfect pair with soft collars. The soft collars were mandatory because the stiff plastic doesnt move and sucks to drive with. Thats really all it comes down to lol. My clays are *** for driving because the collar doesnt collapse, which sucks for other similar situations where that would be comfort gives way to constantly annoying

Last edited:
I kind of feel like selling the chis because I keep feeling like Nike is fixing to announce a new mold based on the Union success and appreciation. If not next year then definitely 2020. If its 2023 then Id bust them out. The chis confuse me.

I just dont see JB going forward without bringing that Union mold with them. How can they? Big swoosh, thicc cuts. Make it happen. (plz extent the swoosh more toward the front so that the lace rand curve makes sense again)

Damn Nike/JB when are we going to get some more updates on the next few colorways releases. JB sure does know how to shoot themselves in their own foot.

I kind of feel like selling the chis because I keep feeling like Nike is fixing to announce a new mold based on the Union success and appreciation. If not next year then definitely 2020. If its 2023 then Id bust them out. The chis confuse me.

I just dont see JB going forward without bringing that Union mold with them. How can they? Big swoosh, thicc cuts. Make it happen. (plz extent the swoosh more toward the front so that the lace rand curve makes sense again)

Tony is all over the place. He's getting confused on which threads he's in. :lol:

Like who's idea was this? Claims are about to be flying. SHIP EM

Just got all black pair in, first pair

Very tight, dont know if I should go up half a sz, gonna try half up size in person this week, does Nike stores do in person exchanges on NDC orders?

Very comfy, light as HELL, dont know if my current size will break in with more space so imma just make sure when I try em on in store

039B66D4-A944-4451-8795-86159B2CEDFA.jpeg
187DA589-DCD1-43E2-8BF3-E9ADA8321DF6.jpeg
30A217DA-534D-4ABF-8E5F-986B5F57A91A.jpeg

Shoe is on point overall, latest JB sneaker copped since the pantone 11 pack

Also Nike gotta stop with the blatant packaging :smh:

24B51A84-5B6E-4D8E-B19C-E7CBB834D841.jpeg

Screaming ‘Rob me’

The black pair is nice, but I'm still not feeling the materials and fuse parts. I hope to God there is a more premium version.

Back
Top Bottom