Air Jordan XXXIII first info

From JB

these are

Finally a colorway to get excited about. How limited you think it will be?

Attachments

• 2A1DBF1F-7D5F-4379-B95D-0C68CF812541.jpeg
    2A1DBF1F-7D5F-4379-B95D-0C68CF812541.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 62
Wish they'd make a white/navy colorway. What did navy blue ever do to JB? When was the last time a sig had a navy blue colorway? The 16's?

wish they made the shoe similar in silhouette as the III but since they didn't, the cloeset thing to it is the cement colorway.

From JB

these are

Finally a colorway to get excited about. How limited you think it will be?

Not a fan of those at all. They need to stop putting patent leather on anything that isn't the 11. It doesn't look good on these, especially the medial panel. It just looks tacky to me.

what happened to all the guys who were in love with this shoe? seems like they all abandoned this thread

i got my 2 pair i wanted , tech pack and utility , fof and blackout im good on. might be in for the travis scotts if they are not hard to cop

yeah i have the 2 that I was going for (FOF and Blackouts), wear the blackouts all the time and the 33 are still in my top 5 of all time Jordan sigs. (1,3,4,23,33)

They need to make the new ones exclusive with premium materials. Limit them and make them excellent. Do a campaign with MJ wearing them. They will then get the mystique back. Right now they just seem like an afterthought.

Or let Virgil or Jerry design them.

IDC those Chinese New Year joints are fire.. I wish the pattern was a little less 2006 but they look great and it's damn near the Stealths with red. If I can get them off of NDC, Ill consider them.. pockets need a break.

IDC those Chinese New Year joints are fire.. I wish the pattern was a little less 2006 but they look great and it's damn near the Stealths with red. If I can get them off of NDC, Ill consider them.. pockets need a break.

I'm guessing that's why they took the red off the stealths. That was my very first thought when I saw the CNY's. :rolleyes

If they want to bring back some hype and excitement. Also, Virgils and Jerry’s Nike collard have both destroyed any Jordan sig since the 23.

Virgil added tags and stitches to a Jordan 1 KO. Jerry took the Reebok BB5600 and called it a Fear if God. They would bring name-hype but creativity? Not based on the past models.

What have they done that makes you think they could do a performance shoe? Or are you wanting Jordan to move away from that?

Back
Top Bottom