Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I have a 25% discount on my next Nike purchase... 33 lows or kd 12?

Buy them both and see which one feels better. Nike has such a great return policy that it's hard to resist that approach if you can afford to tie up your money that way...

IMG_20190405_160439_334.jpg

this feels really nice on feet

Attachments

• IMG_20190405_160439_329.jpg
    IMG_20190405_160439_329.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 39
Nice dude i’ve been waiting to hear from someone how these feel on feet. I figured they would be really comfortable. Having the back of the heel locked down is prolly really nice.

Does anybody know a release date for the black lows? The whites are out already but can’t find anything about the black pair.

F3322415-53D7-44B9-854B-47A167E9496B.jpeg

I just couldn’t hold out for the black pair lol. Was in a footlocker today and saw these and pretty much had to pull the trigger. These look way better in person and on feet. After i tried them on it was game over, what a cozy shoe!! If any of you are on the fence with these, just get them.

I grabbed a pair off of NDC when ordering a bunch of stuff a week or so ago. They are snug. The phylon midsole feels stiff and clunky out the box to me. Too bad JB didn’t use a softer phylon or cushlon for the midsole foam...

F3322415-53D7-44B9-854B-47A167E9496B.jpeg

I just couldn’t hold out for the black pair lol. Was in a footlocker today and saw these and pretty much had to pull the trigger. These look way better in person and on feet. After i tried them on it was game over, what a cozy shoe!! If any of you are on the fence with these, just get them.

They look great! Waiting for the black lows...

I tried the SE on today at FTL and they felt awesome. I already have the first colorway of the XXXIII so I'm waiting for the black lows. Definitely going to be playing in them.

If the black pair had gray outsoles i would %100 be buying those also but i’m tired of all these 33s with clear outsoles at this point. I might still get them just gonna have to see them in person.

Does anybody know if they’re going to be releasing anymore colors of the SE/lows after the black ones? Or anymore reg 33 colorways?

Back
Top Bottom