Air Jordan XXXIII first info

It's a shame we the consumers have once again taken for a long *** ride waiting and anticipating this reveal just to be duped again. Let's keep it 1,000,000 , Jordan brand lost it's finesse years ago. All these odd color retros with these sorry back stories, made up just for the allure. I see how all good things come to a end, and I can't fathom which direction the brand took. "Put out whatever, they'll buy it....watch", not anymore, not me. Quality is at a all time low, everything looks like a fake colorway, these stories be reaching. Soon they'll be like "these are the It's he wore in the bathroom stall during the 97 finals, or let's put a cup holder with a usb Jack on it. Really...no respect for the consumer at all. Yoll go back n forth with this one, but I see why other brands pose as a threat. L×infinity....(Dropping mic!!!)

I’ve been saying this before, the brand simply can’t design a new model that works well for casual use. They don’t have the design talent or drive to do so-we have yet to see ONE classic casual wear model made in the past 10+ years. It’s the same reason they’ve pumped out derivative products like hybrid retros, etc. in the past however-many years. That said, they are still great at making performance beasts so I’m sure people who hoop in these will love them. I think we need to close the door on expecting a model that’s good for performance AND casual wear model. The technology and materials on modern performance sneakers simply doesn’t translate well to wearinggn with jeans, etc. and I think we often forget that top NBA players like Russ have to wear these things night after night so they have to be able to hold up and provide the best qualities a modern basketball shoe can provide on an actual NBA court.

20180919_142836.jpg

20180919_143423.jpg
copped

these look kinda bulky but i think i can get on board in the right colorways

the nike air on the back is really not needed since it was supposed to be faded out on the vi

I’m hoping that maybe there are 2 versions where one has better materials and is the more expensive version and the one we’ve been seeing all day is the cheaper $175 version. Also, the pic of the clear sole with the laceless mechanism gives us a clue in that there should be at least another colorway we’ll see tomorrow. Can’t wait! I’m super stoked to see these and get all the info!!

Oh n BTW, I've been collecting since 95', own over 200 pairs of OG's and retros(100 are assorted signature, air max, zoom, air force 1s, etc). Definitely not a hater, just a disappointed investor.
I’ve been saying this before, the brand simply can’t design a new model that works well for casual use. They don’t have the design talent or drive to do so-we have yet to see ONE classic casual wear model made in the past 10+ years. It’s the same reason they’ve pumped out derivative products like hybrid retros, etc. in the past however-many years. That said, they are still great at making performance beasts so I’m sure people who hoop in these will love them. I think we need to close the door on expecting a model that’s good for performance AND casual wear model. The technology and materials on modern performance sneakers simply doesn’t translate well to wearinggn with jeans, etc. and I think we often forget that top NBA players like Russ have to wear these things night after night so they have to be able to hold up and provide the best qualities a modern basketball shoe can provide on an actual NBA court.
I overspend where u coming from boss, but when it comes to NBA performance and players, they change their shoes every game, sometimes 2-3×s. Let's not forget that most of these players don't spend a cent on a pair. Really, a small % of people are balling for school or a pro team and we're the majority of the demographic. Give us what we want, which is performance and style. Just saying...Jordan brand is comfortable with the lackluster approach because of the marketability due to the g.o.a.t himself and his accomplishments.

Soon they'll put a heel on the sole and say it's groundbreaking NASA technology. "Prepare for flight, thru the stratosphere" meanwhile everyone in the Jordan design department be laughing to the bank. Not trying to hear all the passive remarks on how it'll look great in another c/w or on foot. You can put straps, zoom, max air, react, lunorlon, etc. on feces, but regardless it still stinks...

Back
Top Bottom