Air Jordan XXXIII first info

giphy.gif

It's gonna be either that white pair or a black red pair definitely.

These are amazing.

I'm leaning towards a pass, but I need to see them on feet.

That large volume forefoot zoom unit will probably be :nthat:for winter league and since Adidas canceled the crazy explosives aka the best on court shoe since 2016... I'm probably in on these but not at full price.

Technology derives from the Nike Golf Tour Premiere shoe mixed in with some spare Jumpman parts. Just another gimic, but I might be wrong, possibly what every millennial needs. Soon the next generation will need a app to put on the shoe, laces would be like a walkman or payphones.

JFC. What the hell is wrong with these fools? They get sooooo close sometimes but they just can't help themselves from gumming it all up. I'm not a photoshop etc guy, so please excuse this crude crop from a screen grab, but what if they just looked like this:
Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 1.00.44 AM.png

In other words, dump all that unnecessary **** riding up the back of the ankle/achilles.Then, make that heel overlay (obviously lifted from the Jordan 3) black instead of white. Finally, dump the gold and make that Jumpman red. I would've gone to the mall early on release day for that. Instead, I won't buy one pair of these. I know that's just my one man's opinion, but holy hell. Like I said, sooooo damn close. Really thought they might finally get it right this time. Wanting to like this so bad, but I just .... nah. Clowns once again, JB. Clowns I say :smh: :stoneface:

It's gonna be either that white pair or a black red pair definitely.

These are amazing.

Amazingly bad. Look at that ACG-like pair directly below your post. That illustrates it. That colorway (real or not) makes it look like a $39 outlet shoe on the spot. I can't unsee that now. Take the Jumpman and "Air Jordan 33" tag off of these and not one person on NT would be repping 'em. NOT ONE. There wouldn't even be a thread about them. I know, I know, the name associated with a lot of shoes is part of the appeal and perception, but this sucks. Royally. Holy smokes.

Amazingly bad. Look at that ACG-like pair directly below your post. That illustrates it. That colorway (real or not) makes it look like a $39 outlet shoe on the spot. I can't unsee that now. Take the Jumpman and "Air Jordan 33" tag off of these and not one person on NT would be repping 'em. NOT ONE. There wouldn't even be a thread about them. I know, I know, the name associated with a lot of shoes is part of the appeal and perception, but this sucks. Royally. Holy smokes.

What pair of anything gets repped without the name behind it? Lol.

What pair of anything gets repped without the name behind it? Lol.

:stoneface:
Come on, man. Get real. There are LOADS of shoes with a massive following that don't have a "name" behind them. Do Air Maxes have a name behind them? Huaraches? We could go on and on. But I did recognize the power of names, so it's part of it for sure. But ... please.

:stoneface:
Come on, man. Get real. There are LOADS of shoes with a massive following that don't have a "name" behind them. Do Air Maxes have a name behind them? Huaraches? We could go on and on. But I did recognize the power of names, so it's part of it for sure. But ... please.

They have Nike behind them. Lol. You’d cop if it was a Wal Mart shoe?

I’m hoping that maybe there are 2 versions where one has better materials and is the more expensive version and the one we’ve been seeing all day is the cheaper $175 version.

I hope to God at some point we get one with higher quality materials. I like the shoe, just not the cheap looking materials. I want to buy one that looks premium...like a Jordan should look. Jordan Brand, take notes.

These are incredible! A+ to the designer. My fav dog since the 28. My excitement is telling me even past that but I’ll just keep it there for now.

:smh:

God how I miss the days when shoes were made out synthetic leather.

Won't even hope for full grain genuine leather.
Just wish they would stop making flimsy shoes with plastic/nylon/mesh uppers.

Give us some damn all leather upper!!!
Acting like a few extra ounces is going to drastically affect performance.....when they're really trying to do is cut into the bottom line of cost.

Back
Top Bottom