Air Jordan XXXIII first info

If these had no jumpman and were just new Nikes they'd be cool

20180920_095840.jpg
no premium materials. they shouldnt cost more than 160 even for an air jordan signature shoe.

“Stop making the Jumpman 8 feet tall”
“These would be cool if they were just new Nike's (No branding)”

Yeah, stop putting large branding on your shoes JB. Lol

Always my favorite, most unoriginal, and least thought out critique of every Jordan release.

Attachments

• 0416475B-D69E-42D1-B5B4-E7805311F9DA.jpeg
    0416475B-D69E-42D1-B5B4-E7805311F9DA.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 30
“Stop making the Jumpman 8 feet tall”
“These would be cool if they were just new Nike's (No branding)”

Yeah, stop putting large branding on your shoes JB. Lol

Always my favorite, most unoriginal, and least thought out critique of every Jordan release.
You comeback is really just a couple models from the 80s?

Sheesh

So have you been asking the same thing since the 80’s about shoes you probably wear most regularly?
Huh?

First off I was born in the late 80s, and Jordan Sig's are not the shoes I wear most regularly.

I am pointing out your examples are the exemptions. Most Jordan Sig's have toned down branding. So it is a fair criticism if someone things they are over doing it on a model

For anybody that snowboards.... Burton Speed lacing. Except you have to wrap the extra around the end then tuck it into the side. I guess the jordan disc winds it up so there's no extra.

SpeedZone.JPG

For anybody that snowboards.... Burton Speed lacing. Except you have to wrap the extra around the end then tuck it into the side. I guess the jordan disc winds it up so there's no extra.
Sorry for the gigantic picture... but this is not new tech. Puma Disc, BOA, etc.

These are the new Jordan 33 highschool wrestling shoe, imo

I'm waiting to see real pics of this white colorway, but I'm liking what I'm seeing.

I can't wait to hear the story behind the design.
jordan was taking a **** on his floating toilet when he fell asleep and dreamed he was an astronaut on his way to mars. he woke up and wiped his ***. got up and tripped because of his untied laces and lack of lockdown fit.

Back
Top Bottom