Air Jordan XXXIII first info

There is a pair that has that tounge

20180921_070427.jpg

I'm not going to lie, I'm not feeling them initially. I am intrigued by the Tech, especially the lacing system. I would like to see more colorways especially with the new NBA shoe rule. Probably will change my mind.

I love the back.

20180921_011135.jpg

I haven't been this excited for an air Jordan since I was a kid.
Most if not all of the newer Jordan's don't have that " YOOO THOSE ARE THE NEW JORDANS!" vibe about them.
I never thought I would buy another one.

Last new Jordan model I purchased were the 23s.

So far the white/black/red pair will be had.

Waiting to see what a cool grey and a Carolina blue colorway will look like.

In for the white colorway, really like the futuristic look of this shoe.

Not too worried about durability as I don't think they'd risk releasing such a high profile shoe that wasn't massively tested for potential snapping of the string - that said, I will cop from Nike so it's got the two year warranty!

Where was Oladipo during the event last night? With him being featured as part of the promotions I figured he would be there in person to help promote the shoe.

I like these. Simple in design but have elements that set them apart from other basketball shoes out right now. Could be worn on/off the court by some people.

But a serious question about all these new basketball shoes being designed (KD, LeBron, these), what is with the crazy high tongues? They go half way up the ankle and serve no purpose.

It is a polarizing shoe and has people talking. Reminds me of the 29. It was such a different shoe that you either loved it or hated it but it got peoples attention.

Pull tabs are mad OD and I didn't realize the white pair has icy bottoms. Still interested tho.

Seeing that it is double stack hex zoom, didnt read that in the release.

Also hope there are some solid sole options. Nubs are already iffy, but translucent on top of having nubs it seems like another Jordan 31 traction situation.

Back
Top Bottom