Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I cant believe how much I like these. Havent liked or bought a sig shoe since the 23. Might double up on the white/black/gold pair and will pick the blackout pair up also.

Cant wait to see some of the college basketball PEs for these. A Michigan colorway would be :nthat:
Same boat minus the Michigan colorway! No shade just not alot of interest since the 23

They flew him out and pampered him, you know he'll give this shoe a high rating
Yeah I think its hard to be too hard on the sneaks after that if you want to keep a brand messing with you. I mean being realistic how many brands or even us would give a cat the hookup saying your stuff is wack sauce? Probably not too many when they feeling like Durant on their I just did your beeping podcast flow.

I was thinking something similar to the cat you quoted though. These are 175 and from the review I saw from what I remember it seemed like it was no real leather just a bunch of synthetic stuff on the sneaker.

Some morning finger painting...

sketch-1537631730624.png

WHere did the information on the lows come from? I don’t remember seeing that anywhere else. I’m not feeling the mids and maybe the lows will be better...

In the complex article

"That said, Kuebris expects the game shoe to remain “special” and without a flooding of the market so the 33 doesn’t lose luster. The model will get a fresh perspective when the low-top version launches summer 2019."

What was the last new Jordan that didn't perform well tho

I feel like they got that down.

I could be wrong tho haven't bought a new model in forever

What was the last new Jordan that didn't perform well tho

I feel like they got that down.

I could be wrong tho haven't bought a new model in forever

Agree - since the 28 Jordan has been good on court, minus the traction in the 31.

Didn't the 28 have some sort of defect in the forefoot though? I know I loved my XXXs, once my feet were in the shoes, they weren't going anywhere.

Didn't the 28 have some sort of defect in the forefoot though? I know I loved my XXXs, once my feet were in the shoes, they weren't going anywhere.

They did, although my pair never popped. The one downfall of that and the 28SE being an all-time great.

These look ok but they’re something I would just buy if I had shoes on display. Not really to wear. That goes for the majority of signature Jordans after ‘99.

Back
Top Bottom