Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Id expect some arch rub if i had a absolutely zero arch like NW in that pic.
Some of these wonky reviews of the past are starting to make sense now

I thought the same thing. He doesn't have much of an arch, plus he's said in the past that he measures as a 9.5 on a Brannock device, but due to personal preference he wears a 9. He's one of those guys who prefers a very snug fit.

I've never had a sneaker do that to my arch (which is normal), but I wear my true size.

How are you torn on these yet you love the 6 rings? :smh:
248F27BC-109D-4F1B-84EA-57C050EC90FC.gif

6 rings?!?!!

After letting it sink in for a few days Im rethinking these. I wasnt down at first because of some of the short comings in the design but I can forgive them enough to call them dope. Its easily the best non Tinker Jordan design yet. And to take it further I like it more than some of the Tinkers. Id take these over 12-15 all day.

But they need to step it up on the colorways. Im pretty sure most of us dont want a godamned clear or white sole this much but theyre hell bent on sticking with it. Like who is it at JB relentlessly insisting on that? Stop bruh

Last edited:
After letting it sink in for a few days Im rethinking these. I wasnt down at first because of some of the short comings in the design but I can forgive them enough to call them dope. Its easily the best non Tinker Jordan design yet. And to take it further I like it more than some of the Tinkers. Id take these over 12-15 all day.

But they need to step it up on the colorways. Im pretty sure most of us dont want a godamned clear or white sole this much but theyre hell bent on sticking with it. Like who is it at JB relentlessly insisting on that? Stop bruh
I don’t feel these can be compared to early model Jays because of the tech aspect of these compared to what was in the older models. But these are not better looking than 12s or 13s aesthetically...

12s to me are boring and I cant not see the stiletto inspiration in them. Cant do it. They dont look good casually at all.

13s are the opposite of boring yet just as unattractive. The upper looks confused and the sole looks like dinosaur toes.

That's me though. The outsole/midsole design is everything if its going to work casually. You cant ask for a cleaner sole than whats going on with the 33. That alone makes these easier to wear than the 12 and 13 and its why the best casual Jordans are the best casual jordans. The sole design is infinitely more important than the upper.

now we're talkin
c0a1f8fc-fdd6-49d2-9a25-bd44bccefdeb.png

The fuse tape design makes more sense on these somehow

Some black metallic 5s with the teeth creeping up on the front triangle could work

and a bordeaux

Honestly, the classic AJ3 colors look good (FR, BC, TB, Etc), but I hope JB does a lot of colors on the 33 that are random like the launch color & the stealth black...

It's one thing to pay homage to the model with the design, but I don't want BC3/FR3/TB3/WC3 color-blocking when I already own that with the AJ3's.

Just my two cents.

PO

Honestly, the classic AJ3 colors look good (FR, BC, TB, Etc), but I hope JB does a lot of colors on the 33 that are random like the launch color & the stealth black...

It's one thing to pay homage to the model with the design, but I don't want BC3/FR3/TB3/WC3 color-blocking when I already own that with the AJ3's.

Just my two cents.

PO

Exactly. That's what made those AJ3 colors classics. They were original colorways on a new shoe that became popular. I feel like it's desperate to copy an old classic on a new model. It's like you don't believe in the new design so you copy an old colorway to try and make it sell. That's not original at all to do that. I think the first colorway is nicely done.

Just my two cents.

PO

Jordan Brand is incapable of making new classic colorways on new sigs though...

Back
Top Bottom