Air Jordan XXXIII first info

LOVE ALL FIVE COLORS I CANT WAIT TO GET THE FIRST PAIR IM SHAWN DWAYNE EDWARDS AKA JIGSAW DA JOKER YUM YUM YUM. @JOKERGANG578 STAY SWEET N HAVE FUN YUM YUM
giphy.gif

No way these are better than the XX3. Im not hating on these at all. But everyone is into the new toy right now. To say these are better than some of the past classics is all opinion I know. The XX3 is a great design. These 33s are different for sure and im warming up to them, but no. The 23 is the last great Air Jordan. Up to this point anyway. XXX dope to.

No way these are better than the XX3. Im not hating on these at all. But everyone is into the new toy right now. To say these are better than some of the past classics is all opinion I know. The XX3 is a great design. These 33s are different for sure and im warming up to them, but no. The 23 is the last great Air Jordan. Up to this point anyway. XXX dope to.

Nobody said these were better than the xxiii aside from tonytobacco tonytobacco

Just saying these are the best new Jordans since the xxiii.

Man these new Jordans really blend in with all the non-numbered Jordans don't they. I like the design no doubt, but they really aren't set apart from all the runners, trainers, fusions and the non-numbered junk JB release weekly. Its a detriment. Back in the day, we got one sneaker and its colorways and thats it. All these side-projects making them run out of design ideas.

Beginning to think this was the design for a future Yeezy
Kanye leaves and that design becomes the 33
No elephant print is disrespectful

Man these new Jordans really blend in with all the non-numbered Jordans don't they. I like the design no doubt, but they really aren't set apart from all the runners, trainers, fusions and the non-numbered junk JB release weekly. Its a detriment. Back in the day, we got one sneaker and its colorways and thats it. All these side-projects making them run out of design ideas.

Good point. They waste their time making those goofy ****in Westbrook’s.

Exactly. That's what made those AJ3 colors classics. They were original colorways on a new shoe that became popular. I feel like it's desperate to copy an old classic on a new model. It's like you don't believe in the new design so you copy an old colorway to try and make it sell. That's not original at all to do that. I think the first colorway is nicely done.
I disagree.

The Jordan 3 colorways are all I'm looking for from these, new colorways just dont have any meaning to me. I guess many of you are coming from a casual aspect and you already have the 3s so you dont want something too similar. For those of us looking to hoop in these, the current AJ3 isn't playable, so these are the next best option.

$0.02

Last edited:
Yep, I dont see whats wrong with having the option to buy classic colorways on these when it translates so well to them.

Whats the last classic colorway in recent memory that Nike has come up with? I cant think of anything besides Wotherspoons.

The odds for a dope looking 33 are better with a classic inspired colorway than what theyre probably going to be able to come up with.

yeah I guess I turned. I might actually cop if they do a nice premium version or an old classic colorway. The things I do like about them far outweigh what I dont so whatever. Honestly, if i said I didnt like them at this point id just be hating or 8itching, after awhile I just realized theyre the best new Jordan design in like 25 years. And once I noticed that Id prefer these to a few Tinker models I had to surrender my initial reaction. I havent been this intrigued about a new Jordan since the 11.

I guess the most important factorto me is the sole design and the branding. The Jumpman on the tongue is the classic placement and the NA on the heel is icing. Its not overbranded with reverse jumpmen on every angle. They chose to go with some actual taste this time and I appreciate it.

Damn. Complete 180. :lol::pimp:

I can’t call these better than the XX3, but I can say I like them better than any since then, and quite a few before the XX3. Hopefully they’ll be as nice in person as the pics. Also need better colorways than what’s been shown so far for me to put them over certain pairs.

You want jordan iii’s? Cop em.

Those colorways, while classic are also tired and over used.

No wonder jb retros the same shoe every 8 months, Everyone’s terrified of change.

Nothing is classic out the gate. Give something new a chance.

Back
Top Bottom