Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Is there an ankle strap that goes behind the tounge?
Why are there all these angles except for a clear lateral view?
Do the string things go under your foot?
Will these break easily?

Worse than I thought.

And wtf is that colorway? Terrible.

I thought they were dropping a black/smoke grey/Sail pair first...?

So what happens when that thin lace thingy (assume is flywire) breaks?

When you pull the tongue tab, is the a thing flapping around?

Need to see a white colorway, but so far I like.

I can see a sheath colorway doing this shoe some good like it did on the xx and xx3 just my opinion

Being an "old" sneakerhead at 42, I gotta say I like what I'm seeing. Now some will say I'm just following, but I'm not! Truthfully, I'm in the early process of pairing down my 250-300 pair collection as it's time. But certain shoes I will still buy a pair. And these fit. Definitely different than anything for sale today. These hit me like how I felt when I saw the VI for the 1st time are Footlocker in '91. I was BLOWN AWAY!! The vast perforations & the 3M behind them, the puffed out sides, the pull tab, the holes in the tongue! So so different than the V! I was shocked when I saw them but knew I had to have a pair back then (which I did shortly after release).

These feel the same. So much unique features. The colorway will sell the shoes. A black/cement will look SICK! Same with a white/cement or white/fire red or white/true blue! Can't wait for tomorrow. Definitely going to try them on to see how they fit so I know what size to eventually buy on SNKRS when the right color releases (though this color is okay from what I see. Not the best but not the worst).

IMG_4708.jpg
IMG_4707.jpg
IMG_4706.jpg
Few more shots, loving the Nike Air

Being an "old" sneakerhead at 42, I gotta say I like what I'm seeing. Now some will say I'm just following, but I'm not! Truthfully, I'm in the early process of pairing down my 250-300 pair collection as it's time. But certain shoes I will still buy a pair. And these fit. Definitely different than anything for sale today. These hit me like how I felt when I saw the VI for the 1st time are Footlocker in '91. I was BLOWN AWAY!! The vast perforations & the 3M behind them, the puffed out sides, the pull tab, the holes in the tongue! So so different than the V! I was shocked when I saw them but knew I had to have a pair back then (which I did shortly after release).

These feel the same. So much unique features. The colorway will sell the shoes. A black/cement will look SICK! Same with a white/cement or white/fire red or white/true blue! Can't wait for tomorrow. Definitely going to try them on to see how they fit so I know what size to eventually buy on SNKRS when the right color releases (though this color is okay from what I see. Not the best but not the worst).

I was skeptical about the ankle height, but the lockdown isn't engaged in these shots. The shoe will look a lot better on foot.

Ok, I’m in (assuming we get a BC3-esque colorway)

Edit: these would’ve been better without that medial panel on the forefoot, and of course, traditional laces

Wow. I am definitely disappointed. A cable system AND then velcro for the tongue piece!?!??! WTF. On top of that the ankle area of the shoe looks terrible. The exaggerated tongeu and Achilles flap just look wrong. This just screams of JB trying to make the shoe edgy and casual friendly. I buy basketball shoes for playing ball and working out in the gym. I just want a clean silhouette that has excellent performance on court. Unless there is going to be a low version that removes the velcro and cleans up the ankle area, these will be an easy pass for me.

Maybe a stretch but I wonder if there’s some type of connection with the color way of the 33’s that has leaked and the Tom Sachs Nike Mars Yard Overshoe that’s suppose to drop next month the color ways seem similar and both seem to have a moonman theme.
30E78927-3C75-4F81-875C-F8F1110B114B.jpeg

580409DF-47C5-42EA-B590-D50C4C15F158.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom