Air Jordan XXXIII first info

These >>> 11s

9A2D5E7E-C9D5-4242-9EFE-CD9BC4A0466F.gif

the only thing I don’t like is the jumpman is way too big and looks goofy as hell

shoe is hard tho

Im curious about how they will fit. The 31 and 32 both had this super weird snug fit but length wise was TTS. It was like the shoe had its own heavier gravity when you put your foot in them. For me this made the Lebron 15 more comfortable than the 32. Hopefully the fact that they have this new string tech will make them a tad loose before the tab pull.

I think Im oretty much sold on the black ones if I have the money to throw around after harvest
The best way to describe them to me would be sleek and sophisticated.
I feel like theyre hiding the medial side from me Myspace style though

Best new shoe to come out of beaverton in a while if the medial works. The yellow cord worries me.

LMAO! :lol: I keep saying this too.. they keep hiding the medial side. Honestly.. some of the inside looks slapped together and there was a lot of design opportunity there aesthetically.

So far the White colorway is #1 and the Blackouts are #2 .. I'm excited.. they really look great. I do wish the Black outs had a grey/red Jumpman and solid cement grey front sole with red lettering on the pull tab on the front-subtle hits of red to offset the black.

Anyone going to the 33 event in LA on sat?? Got the Nike+ invite, but wouldn’t be able to make it to any of the times so didn’t sign up.

Back
Top Bottom