Air Jordan XXXIII first info

when the red side tab is pulled down tight does it stop the tongue from moving? Watched an NBA game and a player had em on and the tongue moved every time his foot hit the ground. I just wanna know if there is a way to secure it so it doesnt shake.
I was wondering if any of straps can be pulled in front of the tongue...no pix so far

9FAD354C-825D-4A47-95A6-0114A45FB56D.jpeg
9B04D12E-7D27-44EF-81AA-1886E80B97BB.jpeg

Flames.

Yeah the women’s team account posted these, HOWEVER. I can’t remember a women’s only PE the men didn’t get. Typically get both a white based and blue based pair

Yeah the women’s team account posted these, HOWEVER. I can’t remember a women’s only PE the men didn’t get. Typically get both a white based and blue based pair

Pink 31s were slightly different between the two if I remember correctly?

Nike likes to give women some of the better colorways lately.. doesn’t make sense to me.

You gotta calm down man, all of those are retros and two are plus colored garbage, those retro last shots are pancakes, original 14s are some of the best shaped shoes of alltime

Sounds very exaggerated concerning the shape of ths og 14.
I had the og 14 black toes and the recent retros are actually fine in terms of shape.

Maybe you belong to the category of jordan collectors who are rather conservative when it comes to models and colorways. Which is absolutely fine, but does not represent all jordan collectors.

Back
Top Bottom