Air Jordan XXXIII first info

FB14784F-D27E-4BEA-AAD8-635EDBD7943D.gif

F46F9ECB-7D8C-468D-A04F-076C31DAF7F1.jpeg

No you fools, I didn't mean they didn't include the 33 and 31, I meant they only included ONE shoe of each of those pairs, whereas the rest they included both the left and right shoes. Though now I can see why some might have read what I typed the other way, as if I was saying they didn't include them at all :rofl:

:lol:
Man, I was so pissed. Mostly because it was late and I had been gone all day and just wanted to walk in the door and watch TV. Thought it was going to be a real pain getting it all out because of all the little nubs on the sole, but it actually was a pretty quick and easy job. Couldn't tell the sole had ever touched the ground when I was done but for a minute there I was like, you've got to be effing kidding me LOL

Try cleaning it out of a Vapormax sole. :angry:

I really wish the Blackouts had more touches of red/grey. As dope as the color way is they needed some more really small hits; especially when article references the Stealth XX's. Kind of a missed opportunity.

Today is my first wear, and the midfoot area is crazy tight. I love them, but the comfort level is... ouch!

serious question.

does anyone else have any problems loosening the lace? tightening seems easy for me. what exactly do you do to loosen it? do you have to tug on the parachute cord and then use your fingers to loosen the lace? Or do you just keep tugging away at the parachute cord.

Also does anyone else have problems with the fush/mesh upper getting all wrinkly?

Thanks

I really wish the Blackouts had more touches of red/grey. As dope as the color way is they needed some more really small hits; especially when article references the Stealth XX's. Kind of a missed opportunity.

There is bound to be at least one more predominanyly black colorway though?

just copped a 2nd pair with that fnl link so thanks for that. stockx pair is due for delivery today. i'll keep the best pair and return the other to fnl. normally i wouldn't do all this, but with all the new tech and stories of the apparatus not working i wasn't confident in depending solely on stockx. insurance... :smokin

serious question.

does anyone else have any problems loosening the lace? tightening seems easy for me. what exactly do you do to loosen it? do you have to tug on the parachute cord and then use your fingers to loosen the lace? Or do you just keep tugging away at the parachute cord.

Also does anyone else have problems with the fush/mesh upper getting all wrinkly?

Thanks

Yes. I have trouble with loosening. What I find helpful is to undo the strap first. Somehow it’s connected.

Also, my other issue is how tight the shoes are. Not sure how to correct it. I’ve tried thinner socks but for some odd reason my arch is killing me. Shoes are definitely stiff. Was hoping it loosen up a bit since I worn them for a couple of days. I just noticed my arch hurts more each day. I’m going to have to return them. Love the shoe but not the comfort.

You guys having issues with loosening the lacing system, don't worry, that takes time to break in, too. Mine have gotten easier with each wear. What I've found is you have to pull the eject cord, and use your other hand to loosen the lace. Like someone else said, it's not auto-lacing where you just pull the eject and it comes undone. You have to work with it a little bit.

Yes. I have trouble with loosening. What I find helpful is to undo the strap first. Somehow it’s connected.

Also, my other issue is how tight the shoes are. Not sure how to correct it. I’ve tried thinner socks but for some odd reason my arch is killing me. Shoes are definitely stiff. Was hoping it loosen up a bit since I worn them for a couple of days. I just noticed my arch hurts more each day. I’m going to have to return them. Love the shoe but not the comfort.

After two days, and your arch hurts more! I'm not even 1/2-a-day in and I'm having the same problem. I'm debating on returning them too after reading your post. I pull the Eject deal and they don't loosen up.

After two days, and your arch hurts more! I'm not even 1/2-a-day in and I'm having the same problem. I'm debating on returning them too after reading your post. I pull the Eject deal and they don't loosen up.

I hear ya. Was hoping it loosen up after a couple of days. Thought if I wore it different socks or not pull too tight then pain won’t be so bad. This morning I woke up and it’s unbearable. I wanted it to work but it’s going back.

ok so my stockx pair just came in and here are my initial thoughts...

1. the lateral side of the shoe is very pleasing to the eye. the medial side, not so much.
2. i loosened the red strap on the medial side 1st and my foot literally slid in with ease
3. like many have said it very stiff out the box
4. the lock down from the lacing system is top notch
5. this shoe is bulky and heavy and feels kinda wonky on foot
6. there is comfort around the foot, but very uncomfortable on the sole of the foot
7. the NA rear pull tab is way too high
8. the white mesh will get dirty easily so jason markk repel is a MUST!
9. now that i have them in hand i'm not sure if these are it
10. most likely will cop the black pair and be done with the 33
11. i wish the outsole wasn't all ice. like some said it won't take long to look real bad
12. i like them, but i don't like them too...

:ohwell:

You guys having issues with loosening the lacing system, don't worry, that takes time to break in, too. Mine have gotten easier with each wear. What I've found is you have to pull the eject cord, and use your other hand to loosen the lace. Like someone else said, it's not auto-lacing where you just pull the eject and it comes undone. You have to work with it a little bit.

Exactly. Pull the eject cord and keep it pulled while loosening the "laces."

That said, it's annoying. I've already stopped even using the tighten function because so far the shoes are easily snug enough on my feet just from cinching the velcro medial strap closed. No need to tighten the shoe more than that if not playing in them. But still annoying.

Back
Top Bottom