Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Infrareds are a GR correct? Haven’t seen otherwise so I’m hoping they’re not difficult to obtain.

JS”

from what I noticed, late released models other than SE's are more likely general releases. so I'd say my confidence is high that all of us can get it on all sizes.

o
So, after all my excitement early early this morning, and my confirmation email from Nike about my pair of SE's, what do you know.....I get an update from the app that my order was FREAKING CANCELLED!!! 😠😠😢😢 Are you bleeping kidding me?!! The size showed on the site and I got a confirmation. Un-freaking-real!! Talk about a HUGE disappointment!!

So I call them, to ask why?!! They said the shoe was sold out and that size wasn't available! REALLY?!! They said there is a delay from the inventory to the app. I call BS!! So I flat out asked what can be done for this messup and disappoinment?!! At least they have me a 20% code! Better than nothing I guess. I would rather have the shoes. What would be golden would be another restock of size 12 and I use it on them! That would be the best, but I NEVER have that kind of luck!! 😢😢

Back to the drawing board! Guess it's either Goat or SX for a pair! Dang it!!! Anyone have an extra size 12 they would be willing to let go?

one and only reason, an employee took them and resold the pair.

Air Jordan XXXIV “Ghost Green” PE

Tatum_Player_Exclusive_AJ_XXXIV_Hero-BOM_953487_HR-1080x812.jpg

Tatum_Player_Exclusive_AJ_XXXIV_D2-BOM_953487_D1_ToeBox_HR-1080x812.jpg

after a month of soul searching, these came in early this afternoon. so far these are brand new although some bits of minor issue (cosmetic imperfections) which can be negligible unless I'm an idiot reseller. the box did suffer a bit of handling brutality but still quite ok. the red coloration seems to be metallic red. line stitching on the lace loops are pinkish. the top 2 lace loops on the shoe looks to be more reinforced stitched as observed by the others. materials so far are great and premium, much better than the common 34s and aesthetically more pleasing. although the Ghost Green 34s look awesome. as far as fit goes, I always go half-size up so they pretty felt much the same as any other shoe that I have. also, a bit more snug and secure. not constricting like those horrible KDs and Lebron Soldier straps. if these choked the life out of my feet, I would be hating on them right now. so far so good. breaking them inside the house. some sample shots on how they look. beautiful.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 61
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 286
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 405
So, after all my excitement early early this morning, and my confirmation email from Nike about my pair of SE's, what do you know.....I get an update from the app that my order was FREAKING CANCELLED!!! 😠😠😢😢 Are you bleeping kidding me?!! The size showed on the site and I got a confirmation. Un-freaking-real!! Talk about a HUGE disappointment!!

So I call them, to ask why?!! They said the shoe was sold out and that size wasn't available! REALLY?!! They said there is a delay from the inventory to the app. I call BS!! So I flat out asked what can be done for this messup and disappoinment?!! At least they have me a 20% code! Better than nothing I guess. I would rather have the shoes. What would be golden would be another restock of size 12 and I use it on them! That would be the best, but I NEVER have that kind of luck!! 😢😢

Back to the drawing board! Guess it's either Goat or SX for a pair! Dang it!!! Anyone have an extra size 12 they would be willing to let go?

I'm in the same boat, nike chat making excuses the last today with no explanation on what's going on with my pair, tbd. Said there's a glitch in their system which is what's messing up the ability to get any tracking info on my pair or the re ship.

At least that didn't happen to you when you win a snkrs raffle

Man, that ish happened to me on the white ovo, and I had screenshot the get'em I was so excited and then an hour or 2 go by, no email confirmation, check orders and it's not there, called up nike and they said you got a false win and offered me a 10% :sick::smh:

Bro, those Green Ghosts are bananas. I have never seen a shoe with so many fire PE's that I'll never be able to touch. :smh:
I've it said before, performance basketball sales are plummeting cause nike/jordan are withholding desirable PE colorways that the public really wants, we want exactly what the players wear on court. This player exclusive stuff has to stop.

If they release the green ghost Instead of the black cats it would have sold out day 1.

I've it said before, performance basketball sales are plummeting cause nike/jordan are withholding desirable PE colorways that the public really wants, we want exactly what the players wear on court. This player exclusive stuff has to stop.

If they release the green ghost Instead of the black cats it would have sold out day 1.
I agree. I wanted the exact same shoes Jordan wore when he played. They are being stupid these days. They show us all of these PE’s we can’t even get. I don’t even care to see them if I can’t own them. Who cares...I don’t.

They giving you bayou boy appreciate that...

Word. I think it's no secret that basketball shoes are not moving like they used to on such a wide scale. So I understand their tactic of revving us up on some dope player exclusives, to ensure the GR pairs sell out. But man, outside of the OG colorway and the Amber Rise, I could give two ***** about any other pair. ( Not gonna include the SE since its a dif model )

They're leaving A LOT on the table for this shoe. Thank God we're getting infrareds. Which still almost feels too good to be true.

I said desirable. Not vomit.
Who wants THAT on the back of their shoes? What a dumb saying.
:rofl:
Yeah, we get a PE release and it's those pieces of ****. No one outside of a few local yokel NOP diehards wants those.
I think the problem is, Nike is laughing its way to the bank in general. The NT population is a very SMALL market segment, even though when you're on this site, it can feel like we are the majority.
When they sit in strategy meetings, they look at the BUZZ about a shoe, and for the first time in years they see the flagship Jordan moving big time. But to release loads of PEs requires investment and more meetings and targets to hit.
When it comes down to it, they don't see the need. They are for sure hitting already hitting their targets with the way they are rolling. In corporate America to people who cover their asses--ask me how I know--rolling out MORE colorways isn't the move to people who don't have a passion for the product and don't understand the passion of the fans, only a desire to cover their responsibilities. Rolling out more means more work and more targets for them to hit. It's sadly a disincentive to do it, even if it is maybe subconscious on their part.
Frankly, I get it. It's probably hard for them to separate actual demand vs hype for GR vs limited BS. I've always maintained that if things like OW and TS Jordans/Nikes were made at 500K pairs each, they'd collect dust. It's just a shame that when they do pick a PE to release, it tends to be one of the most awful ones.

Even if it's a GR the player has to be a knob about it and change the laces or something.

Unless his pairs have some serious modifications...I'd be terrified to let Zion play in the 34. Nightwing is an older dude, like 5'7" and maybe 160 pounds--and he split his eclipse plate and has noticed the lace loops getting weak. AND he's a spot-up shooter. Yikes

o

one and only reason, an employee took them and resold the pair.

That wouldn't surprise me in the least! Nike knows what's up. 😞😞

And the kicker now...the cheapest buy it now pair is at $300!! Give me a break!! I should have pulled the trigger at $220 but I was driving. So I put in a high bid hoping the seller takes it. I just want one freaking pair. This shouldn't be this hard! 😢😢😞😞

Back
Top Bottom