Air Jordan xxxiv first info

o

one and only reason, an employee took them and resold the pair.

Bruh it don't work like that when you buy from nike.com. The shoes would be coming from the Memphis warehouse. No Nike employee is gonna go to the warehouse and take the shoes. It's more than likely someone bought the pair right before you and the system didn't update it in time for you to see.

:rofl:
Yeah, we get a PE release and it's those pieces of ****. No one outside of a few local yokel NOP diehards wants those.
I think the problem is, Nike is laughing its way to the bank in general. The NT population is a very SMALL market segment, even though when you're on this site, it can feel like we are the majority.
When they sit in strategy meetings, they look at the BUZZ about a shoe, and for the first time in years they see the flagship Jordan moving big time. But to release loads of PEs requires investment and more meetings and targets to hit.
When it comes down to it, they don't see the need. They are for sure hitting already hitting their targets with the way they are rolling. In corporate America to people who cover their asses--ask me how I know--rolling out MORE colorways isn't the move to people who don't have a passion for the product and don't understand the passion of the fans, only a desire to cover their responsibilities. Rolling out more means more work and more targets for them to hit. It's sadly a disincentive to do it, even if it is maybe subconscious on their part.
Frankly, I get it. It's probably hard for them to separate actual demand vs hype for GR vs limited BS. I've always maintained that if things like OW and TS Jordans/Nikes were made at 500K pairs each, they'd collect dust. It's just a shame that when they do pick a PE to release, it tends to be one of the most awful ones.

how I wish corporate Nike could experience what Activision Blizzard did. and we get what we wanted.

85807070.jpg

Well the blue voids are officially my first ever double up... scored a lightly used pair on eBay for $160 size 11.5. Now I can wear them as much as I want!!

Pretty interesting how they disappeared.

Haven't seen one person out in the wild wearing them either.
they'll be inside the boxes or behind the stained glass. then resell them once they get to ridiculous price level. and no, haven't seen one yet in the wild. wait til I wore my SE's while visiting some of the shoe stores. lol

Even if it's a GR the player has to be a knob about it and change the laces or something.

Unless his pairs have some serious modifications...I'd be terrified to let Zion play in the 34. Nightwing is an older dude, like 5'7" and maybe 160 pounds--and he split his eclipse plate and has noticed the lace loops getting weak. AND he's a spot-up shooter. Yikes

my right plate split too, but to be fair, mine is a pair from Jordan PR that may not be from a general production run. And the left one, my hard plant foot, is fine, so I think it’s a manufacturer’s defect.

My guess is sitting. At least that's what I'm counting on, to get these on disco. Hated the infrareds at first, then loved em when the pics made em appear to be one solid color, then saw em in person & the color wasn't as uniform, and decided they were okay, and I could wait a while. I feel like every other nike lately has like 900 colorways for release, and we've got like 3 that can actually be purchased right now. I guess this is standard for JB, but it's frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom