Air Jordan xxxiv first info

HAHAHA, Big Country is one of the most hated Vancouver players because he's a waste of height and space and a poor version of Greg Ostertag. but no one beats Steve Francis as far as notoriety goes in Vancouver.
Agreed, hated Steve Francis for a while. This incident though 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Steve-Francis-Chains.jpg

watch out if you ordering from eastbay. the will hold on to your money and then cancel two weeks later

Decent sizes for the CNY and Infrared 34s are back on FTL for $164.99 + 25% off GET25NOW, comes out to about $132 shipped>D GO GO GO:nthat: also don’t forget that Rakuten 2% cash back:rofl:

Fulls size run on the Infrareds?

For me, a lot of that stock is fake, and the infrareds weren't FSR on FTL since last Saturday. I've been looking :lol: Looked this morning, early.

But there are still some sizes available. But yeah, on some of the sizes as soon as you try to add to cart, no dice. It's a cruel, cruel trick.

I'm officially in love with the Halftones. I hope those come out by the time gyms and courts open back up. Those are the only non-SE colorway sold in the US that is better than the Voids to me. I like how they look so different from the top angle vs the side angle, and the snake look is just crazy. The tongue could have been better but the shoe is still a 9 out of 10 to me. That's assuming these play as well as I think they will.

For people who grabbed the Regency Purples, how do you feel like the fit is? Is it tighter to you? Assuming you already have the regular 34s

For me, a lot of that stock is fake, and the infrareds weren't FSR on FTL since last Saturday. I've been looking :lol: Looked this morning, early.

But there are still some sizes available. But yeah, on some of the sizes as soon as you try to add to cart, no dice. It's a cruel, cruel trick.

I'm officially in love with the Halftones. I hope those come out by the time gyms and courts open back up. Those are the only non-SE colorway sold in the US that is better than the Voids to me. I like how they look so different from the top angle vs the side angle, and the snake look is just crazy. The tongue could have been better but the shoe is still a 9 out of 10 to me. That's assuming these play as well as I think they will.

For people who grabbed the Regency Purples, how do you feel like the fit is? Is it tighter to you? Assuming you already have the regular 34s

Yeah, Foot Locker group has changed the way their sizes show VERY recently, and it royally pisses me off. When you first click on the shoe, it shows all sizes. Then when you click a size, it blacks out any color that isn't available in that size. :angry:

I’ve never owned a pair of 15s, 20s, 23s, any of the models named for years or the 30s. Only one I’m regretful about is the 23s.

Came across the inspiration for the Guo 34 lows, straight from the designers at JB. I was so sure it was pop art related, but nope. Looks like Robin (Teen Titans). I think the standard colors CMYK They made a painting and morphed Guo with Robin as homage. They released the "CMYK" label previously but I never saw the full detail.

Inspired by comic heroes, the four colors of "CMYK" in full-color comic printing (that is, the four colors of cyan, red, yellow, and black are usually reproduced by these four colors in printing) Used in different parts of the shoe body. The wave point design formed by the overlapping of green, yellow, and red colors, while being fashionable, combined with the flexible footstep change on the court can also play the effect of shaking the opponent.

There's a video on the page of dude making the painting too. Pretty cool.

link

Back
Top Bottom