Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Couldn't care less about the Vs. Can't wait for Thursday. I might do overnight shipping. Everything in Phoenix is still shut down.

I have a 60 dollar gift card I've been waiting to use. Probably take back my eclipses too and grab another pair of the heritages. We'll see how many pairs I end up with as I'm going to sell some shoes to pick more of these up without coming too much out of pocket.

Last edited:
Couldn't care less about the Vs. Can't wait for Thursday. I might do overnight shipping. Everything in Phoenix is still shut down.

I have a 60 dollar gift card I've been waiting to use. Probably take back my eclipses too and grab another pair of the heritages. We'll see how many pairs I end up with as I'm going to sell some shoes to pick more of these up without coming too much out of pocket.
Is this a rainking rainking burner account?

Where you been?! I’ve been looking everywhere for you. :smh:
:lol:
Is this a rainking rainking burner account?
No way, you know I bought the Vs LOL. Actually can't wait to see this BSTN pair tomorrow when it shows up. I'm pretty confident I'm going to be all about them, other than that goddamn silver metal tongue. BUT I think I am still more excited to get these 34 lows, man. In fact, I know I am. I hate to do it to you but ... yeah ... I think three pairs are going to have to happen.
*waits for spoonman's head to explode*

Actually can't wait to see this BSTN pair tomorrow when it shows up. I'm pretty confident I'm going to be all about them, other than that goddamn silver metal tongue.

BUT I think I am still more excited to get these 34 lows, man. In fact, I know I am. I hate to do it to you but ... yeah ... I think three pairs are going to have to happen.
*waits for spoonman's head to explode*
Make sure you give me your ”detailed” thoughts on the V. I’m sure there will be no loss for words after reading your other post this morning. :lol:

3 pairs? 3 pairs? You sonofa*****! You better not be a size 11. I think coach needs to pull you out of the game. Go back to Star Wars toys. :rofl:

Make sure you give me your ”detailed” thoughts on the V. I’m sure there will be no loss for words after reading your other post this morning. :lol:

3 pairs? 3 pairs? You sonofa*****! You better not be a size 11. I think coach needs to pull you out of the game. Go back to Star Wars toys. :rofl:
You know I AM sz 11!
And yeah I’ll definitely let you know my thoughts on the Vs. That long post is what happens when I’m chilling out late night on the deck in the warm SoCal air with a few beers and nothing else to do :rofl:

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour rainking rainking
giphy.gif

You know I AM sz 11!

And yeah I’ll definitely let you know my thoughts on the Vs. That long post is what happens when I’m chilling out late night on the deck in the warm SoCal air with a few beers and nothing else to do :rofl:
My worst fear has been confirmed. >D I gotta cop a pair before you take the stock. :lol:

What pair were you wearing as you had those beers while writing that book? Is it Thursday yet?

Last edited:
My worst fear has been confirmed. >D I gotta cop a pair before you take the stock. :lol:

What pair were you wearing as you had those beers while writing that book? Is it Thursday yet?
Oh how funny you should ask ...
6ADD096B-343C-4396-AC28-85B986ED43AC.jpeg

This is the first pair. Starting to get beat. Soles yellowing, got dirt on ‘em, and the 23s on the heels are wearing off. If only I had more ...

EDIT: I see the 34s are on the Hibbett launch calendar:
F NDC and its shipping issues, I'm just gonna order at least one or two of my pairs from Hibbett and have them sooner than later. I still have like $85 on an NDC GC so I need to get at least one pair from there, but no reason to delay them all just to buy from NDC.

Last edited:

This is the first pair. Starting to get beat. Soles yellowing, got dirt on ‘em, and the 23s on the heels are wearing off. If only I had more ...

F NDC and its shipping issues, I'm just gonna order at least one or two of my pairs from Hibbett and have them sooner than later. I still have like $85 on an NDC GC so I need to get at least one pair from there, but no reason to delay them all just to buy from NDC.

I like how you put these shoes into real use.

:rofl:...I should’ve known.

Can‘t wait to see how many pairs you end up with. :lol:

Always gift cards. WTH?!

:rofl:...I should’ve known.

Can‘t wait to see how many pairs you end up with. :lol:

Always gift cards. WTH?!
Bwahahahahahahahaha. Yeah you should’ve :lol:
Gift cards ...it’s pretty much all I ask anyone for who buys me things like bday and Christmas gifts. So I always start the year with $400-$500 in NDC credit. It goes a long way.

Got in two pairs of the 34s I’ve ordered recently.

First, the infrared mids. The infrared is very bright which I like. The midsole doesn’t match the upper that well - kinda dull looking unfortunately. Glad I only paid $100 for them. Holding them side by side with the Eclipses, I actually like the execution of the Eclipses better. Didn’t expect that since I normally gravitate to colors and not black and white shoes (had so many of those in the 90s).

Next up are the regency purple lows. I like the fit better on the lows. I go half size up on all of my 34s because they run long and the lows are a little tighter in the toe box, which fits a slightly better. I also like how the ankle feels a little more free with the slightly lower cut. I like the colors used on the shoes, but the colorblocking is not my favorite. The tongue, heel, midsole and outsole are all vibrant while the toecap and mesh upper areas are flat and drab - it almost looks oxidized. I know I’ll love playing in a pair of lows, but I’m going to send this pair back to Nike and wait to get a pair (probably another colorway) on sale.

Got in two pairs of the 34s I’ve ordered recently.

First, the infrared mids. The infrared is very bright which I like. The midsole doesn’t match the upper that well - kinda dull looking unfortunately. Glad I only paid $100 for them. Holding them side by side with the Eclipses, I actually like the execution of the Eclipses better. Didn’t expect that since I normally gravitate to colors and not black and white shoes (had so many of those in the 90s).

Next up are the regency purple lows. I like the fit better on the lows. I go half size up on all of my 34s because they run long and the lows are a little tighter in the toe box, which fits a slightly better. I also like how the ankle feels a little more free with the slightly lower cut. I like the colors used on the shoes, but the colorblocking is not my favorite. The tongue, heel, midsole and outsole are all vibrant while the toecap and mesh upper areas are flat and drab - it almost looks oxidized. I know I’ll love playing in a pair of lows, but I’m going to send this pair back to Nike and wait to get a pair (probably another colorway) on sale.
Did you cop at FTL? Still mad I missed that opportunity for $100 for the infrareds. They had them for $135 and 25% off promo for a day. Then changed it back to $165 with 25% off. Lol

Gift cards ...it’s pretty much all I ask anyone for who buys me things like bday and Christmas gifts. So I always start the year with $400-$500 in NDC credit.
I was gonna say. I was thinking, “this foo always has gift cards.” Every time I turn around, you‘re talking about trying to use your gift cards on NDC. >D

I was gonna say. I was thinking, “this foo always has gift cards.” Every time I turn around, you‘re talking about trying to use your gift cards on NDC. >D
It always seems like I have way more than I actually do because the ****heads at Nike make it so freaking hard to use them on anything I want to use them on. If I could've used them on more than one pair of my Chaos Vs, I would've used them all on the spot. No dice with the way that release went. Happens all the time. So it's always months later and I'm still talking about GCs, but they're part of the same ones I was talking about in December LOL

It always seems like I have way more than I actually do because the ****heads at Nike make it so freaking hard to use them on anything I want to use them on. If I could've used them on more than one pair of my Chaos Vs, I would've used them all on the spot. No dice with the way that release went. Happens all the time. So it's always months later and I'm still talking about GCs, but they're part of the same ones I was talking about in December LOL
:rofl:

Seems to me that you just need to get cash as gifts. It works for me. :lol:

Seems to me that you just need to get cash as gifts. It works for me. :lol:
Dude, I wish. People are so weird about that, and I'm talking about my own damn family as a grown up LOL. So I've found it's just more palatable to them to give me the damn GCs. What's extra stupid about it is, it's not like we trade extravagant gifts or large amounts of money. I used to ask my dad for cash for just this reason, and he always goes down this road of, "Isn't there something you need rather than me giving you money you're going to just piss away?" And I'm sitting here going, dude, you only spend like $150 on whatever it is, anyway. (Dont get me wrong, this is more than fine with me.) Exactly what he thinks he's going to buy me for that amount that I can't buy myself six days a week and on Sunday, I have no idea. But I just go with it :rofl:

Dude, I wish. People are so weird about that, and I'm talking about my own damn family as a grown up LOL. So I've found it's just more palatable to them to give me the damn GCs. What's extra stupid about it is, it's not like we trade extravagant gifts or large amounts of money. I used to ask my dad for cash for just this reason, and he always goes down this road of, "Isn't there something you need rather than me giving you money you're going to just piss away?" And I'm sitting here going, dude, you only spend like $150 on whatever it is, anyway. (Dont get me wrong, this is more than fine with me.) Exactly what he thinks he's going to buy me for that amount that I can't buy myself six days a week and on Sunday, I have no idea. But I just go with it :rofl:

My family gave up because I’m too picky about my gifts. I think they enjoy it because it makes it easier for them so they don’t have the headache of finding something for me. Easy peasy. However, kudos to your family, because I get a kick out of your struggle to use them on NDC. :lol:

They are douchebags, though. I have a code I’ve been trying to use for months and everything I want is excluded. It will expire next month too.

Back
Top Bottom