Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Alright rainking rainking , how'd you do? Got mine off Hibbetts with a reward coupon.
I bought one from Hibbett (only allowed one per customer) and two from NDC, one of them for $85 off thanks to my last bit of gift card balance. Can’t wait to see these in real life. Can. Not. Wait.

I bought one from Hibbett (only allowed one per customer) and two from NDC, one of them for $85 off thanks to my last bit of gift card balance. Can’t wait to see these in real life. Can. Not. Wait.

Hahahaha niiiice! Once I get these in, I'll decide whether I truly want any more pairs. I'm worried I'm gonna end up getting like 3 more colors. :blush: :lol:

Hahahaha niiiice! Once I get these in, I'll decide whether I truly want any more pairs. I'm worried I'm gonna end up getting like 3 more colors. :blush: :lol:
:lol:
Dude, I have not been this jazzed for a new Air Jordan since probably the 12s. Not even close. Buying three off the rip is probably overkill (insert spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour going, "ya think?") but I figured, what the hell, there's literally nothing else on my radar for the rest of the year other than fire red IVs in seven months. I historically actually love lows, this colorway is nutso, the toe and overall shape appears right on, and I know from the mids how much I like the cushioning setup. If I end up feeling like I went overboard once I get them in-hand and my excitement-level lowers a bit, I can always return a pair. I don't see that happening, though. I'll be surprised if these don't become looked at as a classic in the not-too-distant future.

Buying three off the rip is probably overkill (insert spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour going, "ya think?")

More like...

You don’t say?

If I end up feeling like I went overboard once I get them in-hand and my excitement-level lowers a bit, I can always return a pair. I don't see that happening, though. I'll be surprised if these don't become looked at as a classic in the not-too-distant future.
YOU overboard? Hell, you might pick up three more pairs because YOU SAY you’re done for year. :rofl:
It very well could be a classic. I hope one of those YouTube guys does a video on them. I’m thinking Chris from Weartesters. You’re on the clock, buddy. :wink:

No, not yet. I need a full detailed review and to see them up close. I had to send my Blue Void’s back because I was bamboozled. SMOTH doesn’t just give it up easily. :lol:
Ya know, I really did for a second consider just buying one pair to start and seeing what I thought or if they go on sale a bit later. But my paranoia got the best of me. I couldn't decide what I thought this release would be like. Will these even be around in three months? You'd think so, but who knows. So as usual, I fire first, ask questions later. Return policy makes it a lot easier to roll that way.
More like...

You don’t say?

YOU overboard? Hell, you might pick up three more pairs because YOU SAY you’re done for year. :rofl:
It very well could be a classic. I hope one of those YouTube guys does a video on them. I’m thinking Chris from Weartesters. You’re on the clock, buddy. :wink:
OHHHH I'm sure if nothing else, there's a good chance that at some point during now and the end of the year, I get bored and end up buying something else just for no good reason. But it really is true that as of now when I look at the release lists, the OG fire red IVs are all I care about so far. If nothing else, I have to buy a pair since it was my first Jordan ever. But I'll definitely let you know about these lows. Who knows when they'll get here; NDC estimates May 26, but we know that's probably not true. Recent experience says it'll be about 10 days to get them. No idea what Hibbett's situation is with shipping.

Ya know, I really did for a second consider just buying one pair to start and seeing what I thought or if they go on sale a bit later. But my paranoia got the best of me. I couldn't decide what I thought this release would be like. Will these even be around in three months? You'd think so, but who knows. So as usual, I fire first, ask questions later. Return policy makes it a lot easier to roll that way.

OHHHH I'm sure if nothing else, there's a good chance that at some point during now and the end of the year, I get bored and end up buying something else just for no good reason. But it really is true that as of now when I look at the release lists, the OG fire red IVs are all I care about so far. If nothing else, I have to buy a pair since it was my first Jordan ever. But I'll definitely let you know about these lows. Who knows when they'll get here; NDC estimates May 26, but we know that's probably not true. Recent experience says it'll be about 10 days to get them. No idea what Hibbett's situation is with shipping.

Hibbetts has been shipping pretty quickly. Had my 5's on Tuesday.

Hibbetts has been shipping pretty quickly. Had my 5's on Tuesday.
If I can have a pair by Monday, I’ll be thrilled. Or just in a reasonable amount of time. I don’t care how long NIke takes since those are pairs for down the road, anyway.

EDIT: spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour jshortt jshortt Just got HIbbett shipping and tracking ... delivery next Thursday. Damnit :lol:
Not bad, though, all things considered. I can break them out for The Last Dance finale episodes.

Last edited:
Ya know, I really did for a second consider just buying one pair to start and seeing what I thought or if they go on sale a bit later. But my paranoia got the best of me.
I just figured I’d chill and see what happens with you first. You’re never at a loss for words with shoes that excite you.

OHHHH I'm sure if nothing else, there's a good chance that at some point during now and the end of the year, I get bored and end up buying something else just for no good reason. But it really is true that as of now when I look at the release lists, the OG fire red IVs are all I care about so far.
That’s tough for me bcuz there are always shoes that I want. I can’t even keep up anymore. I’m already foaming at the mouth for the LeBron 7 Lakers.

I wouldn't treat that as gospel. My estimated date for the 5's was today.
Good call, mane. I was thinking the same thing, might show up sooner. If not, all good.
I just figured I’d chill and see what happens with you first. You’re never at a loss for words with shoes that excite you.
That’s tough for me bcuz there are always shoes that I want. I can’t even keep up anymore. I’m already foaming at the mouth for the LeBron 7 Lakers.
Oh I'll definitely let you know. What you said is why I actually double and triple up ... it's easier mentally for me to just focus on certain shoes I REALLY love instead of trying to grab one pair of even more models I like a lot. Neither approach is better than the other, it's just whatever works for you.

Just got off the Nikes chat, and the answer for my question: No date has been set for 34 Low "Heritage" to land in my countrys site. If the future repeats itself, we will never see it release here :frown:

Just copped the Heritages from Eastbay.

The 15% cash back from Rakuten was a nice bonus.

Can't wait for them to get here.

Good call, mane. I was thinking the same thing, might show up sooner. If not, all good.

Oh I'll definitely let you know. What you said is why I actually double and triple up ... it's easier mentally for me to just focus on certain shoes I REALLY love instead of trying to grab one pair of even more models I like a lot. Neither approach is better than the other, it's just whatever works for you.

Mine are about an hour away, with an estimated delivery date of Sunday. :lol:

Mine are about an hour away, with an estimated delivery date of Sunday. :lol:
Man WTF LOL. Mine were last seen in Nashville late last night and still says delivery on the 14th. But they’re coming to L.A., so there’s that.

Back
Top Bottom