Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Man WTF LOL. Mine were last seen in Nashville late last night and still says delivery on the 14th. But they’re coming to L.A., so there’s that.

Ahhh, big difference there. I'm basically in Cincinnati. Just saw they made it to my local hub, so good chance I'll have them tomorrow, depending on if UPS makes a run. I have no idea what their delivery days are any more. They just seem to deliver whenever now. :lol:

Ordered the heritage to try them out. I wanna see what the lows are about. As much as I like the red orbits, I much more prefer the all black upper. Really not much difference in height I seen in the comparison videos. I’ll return and rebuy when they go on sale down the road if I like them.

Hello all.

I purchased the heritages at 7am on Thursday though Champs with overnight shipping. Took them until this morning at 345am to send me shipping into. Expected date... Monday.

Now, do I call customer service and ask for a refund or voucher for 32 dollars? Am I going overboard? I understand the rona is going on right now, but I don't see how ordering at 7am Thursday and paying 32 dollars for overnight shipping for my package to get here Monday is next day shipment.

I think you're well within your rights. Overnight should have been Friday, or Saturday. You should definitely get refunded. That said, you might want to send an email first. When you call be ready to wait quite a while. Like 20 minutes minimum.

Hello all.

I purchased the heritages at 7am on Thursday though Champs with overnight shipping. Took them until this morning at 345am to send me shipping into. Expected date... Monday.

Now, do I call customer service and ask for a refund or voucher for 32 dollars? Am I going overboard? I understand the rona is going on right now, but I don't see how ordering at 7am Thursday and paying 32 dollars for overnight shipping for my package to get here Monday is next day shipment.
Yeah I would definitely complain. $32 extra bucks! And like stated above I would email too. I waited an 1hr 20 to talk to someone on the phone for my “purchase” at FTL (Jordan 5). They couldn’t help. I also emailed too and they were able to help me, go figure!
Just a curious, but why overnight? I’m assuming your under lockdown too, but to each there own though. I think these will go on sale too.

Thanks for the replies. I will contact them.

I did overnight because Rainking got nothing on me! I just wanted them that bad/wanted them for the weekend.

Hello all.

$32 is no joke. you shouldn't be even paying for a service that wasn't honored. like this guy >>>

Thanks for the replies. I will contact them.

I did overnight because Rainking got nothing on me! I just wanted them that bad/wanted them for the weekend.
We got a new #1. rainking rainking , get to the back of the line.
:rofl:
I just choked on my drink out here on the back deck LOL
The experience new boy Look at you Look at you is having is exactly why I just stuck to standard free shipping. I have zero faith right now in these companies actually getting things out substantially quicker even with overnight. For $10 I’d roll the dice. But $30-plus ... even I’m not that impatient. He’ll have his a whole three days max before I do. Not close to worth it.
But most important, welcome to the party, Look at you Look at you . You most definitely should demand a refund. When did overnight shipping come to mean you’ll receive your package four days after placing the order? If they had shown up today I could understand that. But Monday?
4B7CC8C2-808E-4A6C-A27B-58317AA2515B.gif

:rofl:
I just choked on my drink out here on the back deck LOL
The experience new boy Look at you Look at you is having is exactly why I just stuck to standard free shipping. I have zero faith right now in these companies actually getting things out substantially quicker even with overnight. For $10 I’d roll the dice. But $30-plus ... even I’m not that impatient. He’ll have his a whole three days max before I do. Not close to worth it.
But most important, welcome to the party, Look at you Look at you . You most definitely should demand a refund. When did overnight shipping come to mean you’ll receive your package four days after placing the order? If they had shown up today I could understand that. But Monday?
4B7CC8C2-808E-4A6C-A27B-58317AA2515B.gif

I never paid for overnight shipping unless I really really need it the next day. the most I have done for overnight shipping is pay an annual fee for being an Amazon Prime member. there are times that 1 day shipping is available and there are time that 2 days are. but I must say that 2 day shipping by my experience is really fast and you wouldn't even notice it. so paying and extra $10-$20 for an extra day isn't really that worth much unless it's a life and death situation.

So is J23 trippin or are there 2 xxxiv lows coming out on 6-1?
They have two listings now, for a laser orange low and a laser orange low EP. But they both have the same style code.
And for the record, the style code for the III inspired ones Luka wore all-star weekend appears to be different than that one.
Originally that Champs listing had just one xxxiv low coming out on 6-3. Now j23 has 2 on 6-1.

Also just randomly I gotta say I hate Nike for putting up the Crispy video on the Heritage page on NDC, and Crispy pics at the bottom. Like sure JB just tease me with those. And it's the clear-sole/green glow ones too, not the other version with white soles and just green accents on the sole. Playin with my emotions Smokey.

So is J23 trippin or are there 2 xxxiv lows coming out on 6-1?
They have two listings now, for a laser orange low and a laser orange low EP. But they both have the same style code.
And for the record, the style code for the III inspired ones Luka wore all-star weekend appears to be different than that one.
Originally that Champs listing had just one xxxiv low coming out on 6-3. Now j23 has 2 on 6-1.

Also just randomly I gotta say I hate Nike for putting up the Crispy video on the Heritage page on NDC, and Crispy pics at the bottom. Like sure JB just tease me with those. And it's the clear-sole/green glow ones too, not the other version with white soles and just green accents on the sole. Playin with my emotions Smokey.
EP is the China market version with XDR outsole. Stands for Extended Play, nothing to do with elephant print.

Last edited:
I think it stands for Engineered Performance
Haha, you're right. Swear I saw Extended Play somewhere recently but I probably imagined that. Regardless, it's the same thing. Outdoor rubber outsole, no actual difference to the shoes otherwise. Same look, same colorway.

Haha, you're right. Swear I saw Extended Play somewhere recently but I probably imagined that. Regardless, it's the same thing. Outdoor rubber outsole, no actual difference to the shoes otherwise. Same look, same colorway.

just wondering about the Continental rubber thing if its better or not or just marketing.

Stop giving me wrong information, rainking rainking ! Then you wonder why I don’t pull the trigger. :smh:
I never give you wrong information that matters. I MIGHT from time to time have a few drinks and start making up names for ****. Let me live, bruh :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
EDIT: I just realized that I dated myself again with that wrong definition ... Extended Play ... there used to be this thing called record albums. I think it was totally subconscious when I typed that LOL

Last edited:
just wondering about the Continental rubber thing if its better or not or just marketing.

I dont know if other manufacturers use Continental rubber on outsoles other than Adidas, but theirs seems to be pretty much just a merketing trick.

I bought Ultraboost 19s about a year ago, and we went to Prague on the first week of June with my fiance. After a week of walking in them about 6-8 kilometers per day, the forefoot had none of that Continental text left, the rubber had almost peeled off all the way to Boost sole.

I dont know if other manufacturers use Continental rubber on outsoles other than Adidas, but theirs seems to be pretty much just a merketing trick.

I bought Ultraboost 19s about a year ago, and we went to Prague on the first week of June with my fiance. After a week of walking in them about 6-8 kilometers per day, the forefoot had none of that Continental text left, the rubber had almost peeled off all the way to Boost sole.
Let's just say Continental isn't exactly looked at historically as the leader in car tires, either ...

Back
Top Bottom