Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Just dropping this here for you, spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour ...
7B7ABD3A-9B60-4836-BB71-D07174A2B1DE.jpeg
Flex gang

they need some serious colorways in this. just need simple two tones and one with white cement elephant ripoff

Can anybody comment on the fit of the “PF” 34 lows... Thinking about spending an an extra 40 bucks and getting a “PF” pair, since Nike claims they’re a little roomier.
I’ve got a pair of PF 33 lows and love how they feel but can’t tell a whole lot of difference.

Can anybody comment on the fit of the “PF” 34 lows... Thinking about spending an an extra 40 bucks and getting a “PF” pair, since Nike claims they’re a little roomier.
I’ve got a pair of PF 33 lows and love how they feel but can’t tell a whole lot of difference.

It's noticable but somewhat hard to quantify. Ultimately I do think getting PF is better. After reading your post I just went and tried on the Guo PF vs the Vapor Green lows. The PFs feel solid on foot and make me want to hoop. The Vapor Greens aren't as comfortable and you can just feel too much instability. That's how it felt in the Heritage as well. All TTS for me, and I have wide feet. That said, who's to say if it isn't the difference in the materials they used for each shoe. The guos toe cap is seemingly a softer material and the Vapor Greens material feels harder and beaded.

Once I get my foot in the guos, it feels like I'm in the shoe. When I put on the Vapor Greens, I feel the materials on top of my foot and the fit isn't as good. It's like your foot is searching for that sweet spot where it feels comfy. The instep is roughly the same, though still better on the Guos.

If you're going TTS, I don't think you'll regret getting the PFs. I haven't hooped in months, so I can't speak to on court performance yet.

Heritages $123.75 on Hibbett now, disco applied automatically in cart. Was still going to resist another go at my fourth pair but then realized I had a $10 Hibbett reward, came out to $127.30 after CA tax. Pulled trigger. I won’t be surprised if they move quick at that price.
As an aside, gotta love Hibbett. I basically NEVER buy from them, but you buy like two pairs of shoes and you already have rewards you can actually use.

Last edited:
Heritages $123.75 on Hibbett now, disco applied automatically in cart. Was still going to resist but then realized I had a $10 Hibbett reward, came out to $127.30 after CA tax. Pulled trigger. I won’t be surprised if they move quick at that price.
:rofl:...just as I previously said. Here we go!

Mr. Giftcardcouponking.

rainking rainking , you’re seriously one of the best things about this board. :lol:

Last edited:
You COULD if you didn‘t always buy a billion backup pairs of shoes. :lol:
LOL my annual sneaker spend in a HEAVY year wouldn’t cover half the down payment needed to get a monthly payment less than $2K.
:rofl:...just as I previously said. Here we go!

Mr. Giftcardcouponking.

rainking rainking , you’re seriously one of the best things about this board. :lol:
:rofl:
Thanks dude, I enjoy entertaining you LOL
Well in fairness, I DID have four pairs of Heritages already before I returned the last one to Nike because of unsatisfactory QC. Would’ve been fine with three but at that price, I jumped back on that last pair. I’m using one, probably two of these as gym/indoor only shoes when the day finally comes we can go back to the gym without big worries. That’s really why I loaded up on these as much as I have. Not only do they look great, they're comfy AF. This sole/cushioning is my jam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom