Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Despite Nike/JB I still managed to double up for the low low
20200628_211315.jpg

basturd !

From Cincinnati to San Antonio, back to Cincinnati and back to San Antonio. ****in USPS :angry: :angry:
8DFEAC44-75AF-4370-B10C-27D9CB0D4EE7.jpeg

Haven’t bought a new release, numbered Jordan since the XX3.

Maaaan, I've been having the same kind of issues. Had something from Louisville to here, end up in Pennsylvania for no apparent reason. Had something else from Chicago to here, end up in Iowa for a week and a half. No idea what's going on with them.

Maaaan, I've been having the same kind of issues. Had something from Louisville to here, end up in Pennsylvania for no apparent reason. Had something else from Chicago to here, end up in Iowa for a week and a half. No idea what's going on with them.

Same here. Had my **** roaming back and forth around Texas like it was looking to contract covid :lol:

Prints back on NDC in some sizes. I can't remember for sure but I didn't think they were on there the past couple days.

Prints back on NDC in some sizes. I can't remember for sure but I didn't think they were on there the past couple days.
Can't remember who off top said to search basketball then latest to find them.

Got an email from them that they were available yesterday

Heritage came in from Hibbet sale....gotta say I'm more impressed with the Halftones/Dots/Jokers or whatever they are called.

Heritage is nice but Halftones better in hand imo

Heritage came in from Hibbet sale....gotta say I'm more impressed with the Halftones/Dots/Jokers or whatever they are called.

Heritage is nice but Halftones better in hand imo

In your opinion, do they fit the same as the Jokers? Saw someone say they thought the prints ran a bit roomier. Since I can't find any 12.5's I'm getting nervous lol.

In your opinion, do they fit the same as the Jokers? Saw someone say they thought the prints ran a bit roomier. Since I can't find any 12.5's I'm getting nervous lol.

They do fit the same to me personally. I also have the Regency and all 3 fit the same to me, though none fit as tight enough for me to consider a 12.5 (I'm a true 12 as well). However, they ALL fit too tight for me to consider an 11.5.

Normally I'm a true 12 who will go 11.5 most of the time and just not play basketball in them and wear casually.

With all 3 of these, I couldn't hoop a 12. Casual wear only.

They do fit the same to me personally. I also have the Regency and all 3 fit the same to me, though none fit as tight enough for me to consider a 12.5 (I'm a true 12 as well). However, they ALL fit too tight for me to consider an 11.5.

Normally I'm a true 12 who will go 11.5 most of the time and just not play basketball in them and wear casually.

With all 3 of these, I couldn't hoop a 12. Casual wear only.

All I needed to hear haha. 12.5 or bust for me. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom