Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Really was hoping for these
20190908_155924.jpg

That sample pair in grey with metallic NA on the back had me interested too, once I find the pic I'll update the post.

2396bullz 2396bullz thanks for the pics, having the hardest time finding them.

1593899231672.jpeg
1593899262029.jpeg

Last edited:
wish you did too as I’d hit you up for something Jeremy lamb related lol.Wish he was stillin buzz city.

I used to help George Hill and Paul George (before he blew up) with harder to get shoes, and used to help out Lance Stephenson & his dad with UC stuff and custom Pacers stuff.

I used to help George Hill and Paul George (before he blew up) with harder to get shoes, and used to help out Lance Stephenson & his dad with UC stuff and custom Pacers stuff.

All players I have enjoyed watching at some point though lance was a disappointment for my hornets. I was 3rd row for his double OT buzzer beater game winner vs the hawks though.

All players I have enjoyed watching at some point though lance was a disappointment for my hornets. I was 3rd row for his double OT buzzer beater game winner vs the hawks though.

That whole Hornets thing was a debacle for him. It was all a pissing contest between him and Bird. Bird tried to play the negotiations out in the media, and it pissed Lance and his whole family off. They left out of spite, and it hurt everyone involved.

Got a whole bunch of Lance's And 1 PE's, a couple of Hill's Peak game shoes, and PG hooked me up with a pair of custom Kobe V's and the Space Jams he wore for 2 games. 1 at MSG, and the next night at home when he broke Reggie's single game 3pt record.

34’s really are one of the best jordans of all time. And tbh, they are giving some of the 1-14’s s competition.

most would never admit it bc of the history associated with them but design wise, these are hangin with some of the OG models and dare i say, even better than a few.

Every new picture i see of these shoes, im impressed.

JB struck gold with these.

That's the pair I was talking about where'dyou find the pics? Wonder if these were the replacements:
2020-Air-Jordan-34-White-Iridescent-For-Sale.png
I have the pics saved on my iPad. YoU can probably find them in the first couple pages after the Jordan Flight event reveal of the shoe. Thats where pics of the shoe came from in the first place. They were one of the prototypes sitting on the table.

As for those white 34’s, I was also thinking those might’ve been the replacement for the prototype. I hope not because that prototype is the best 34. I do like the 34 SE but wish those had NA on the back. I also like the blue voids.

Back
Top Bottom