Air Jordan xxxiv first info

My heritage showed.

dont like that they dont have the rubber lace tips. Not to mention, theyre not colored either.

sides that, another dope colorway.

Had such high hopes for the lows, they just dont fit my right regardless of how I try to wear them, always gives me blisters. Anyone know a good place in Europe where to sell sneakers? I have ben wearing them twice on court, and once inside the house so that totals around 4 hours. Sz 12, if it matters.

Had such high hopes for the lows, they just dont fit my right regardless of how I try to wear them, always gives me blisters. Anyone know a good place in Europe where to sell sneakers? I have ben wearing them twice on court, and once inside the house so that totals around 4 hours. Sz 12, if it matters.

try eBay or sell local online. I do stuff like that or ask any friends of yours.

anyways, same issue. fit with the lows is a bummer indeed. felt the lows were rushed to get made and never really tried them to fit on criminals.

air-jordan-34-low-white-cement-CZ7747-101-release-date-info.jpg

???
Nope. No interest in those whatsoever, even if they release.

Heritage came in from Hibbet. Bought a tts as well just to see how they’d fit compared to half size up. Toe is right at the edge on tts. Regular 34s aren’t even that tight TTS. I like the fit of the lows more. Half size up is perfect but on regular it has some heel slippage.

Heritage came in from Hibbet. Bought a tts as well just to see how they’d fit compared to half size up. Toe is right at the edge on tts. Regular 34s aren’t even that tight TTS. I like the fit of the lows more. Half size up is perfect but on regular it has some heel slippage.
good for you.

Just got a backorder extension notice from Eastbay on my grey prints. Did anyone that ordered from them actually get their pairs?

how much they have them up for lol....i do want the coloring book if it doesn't mention zion at all (go heels.....what can i say im predictable), but I wouldn't pay more than like $10 for it.

My Heritage pair finally came in as well. They feel VERY similar to the mids just with a stiffer toe cap because of the extra material. They don't even feel that much lower from the mids just from trying on. The feeling could change when we get to play again. Maybe they addressed the lacing issue.

They don't even feel that much lower from the mids just from trying on.
Yup, that's because they're not. The only difference in cut between the two is, the lows have a concave ankle cut and mids have a convex shape with way the material comes up over the heel counter and curves forward and covers just a bit more of your ankle. It might not even be a full inch of additional ankle coverage, and either way, the material is so minimal, I have a hard time believing it does anything for you performance-wise or in terms of additional support. It just gives the shoe a different look., and that's all.

As an aside, I know it was discussed way way back when the 34s came out, how they were or weren't really inspired by the IVs. The lows actually have one detail that would be a clear nod to the IVs, except you can only see it when your foot's not in them and the light is right. Reminiscent of the IV's mesh side panels:
34profile.jpg

Back
Top Bottom