Air Jordan xxxiv first info

So ******* sick of resellers, man. Took the birthday L yesterday for the Zions, took the L today on the Tatums. At least I got my Gryffindor K-Swiss today. Anybody with a size 13 in either of these, hit me up man. I just want to wear them. ****.

^Only ever seen 2 people wearin 34’s.

chi’s and blk outs. both were 40+. Lol

they looked dope on foot.

Pass on all 3 I'm tryna buy some lows (Crispy/Print). More options would be nice but got a feeling they're not putting out as much as the mids.

Tried to get a pair off sneakers and placed my order to get that L a few minutes later. Headed to Northriverside Plaza mall in Chicago just to see and the House of Hoops had them so I grabbed a pair but they are probably all gone now, fcfs but some people were buying multiple pairs.

Y'all probably going to kill me for this :lol::nthat:but I customized another pair of my heritages. I just don't like all that mesh on the toe box area.

Much better IMO. now I have an all blacked out pair, this pair and 2 DS - I'll customize them too eventually before I wear them.

Attachments

• 20200731_121306_HDR.jpg
    20200731_121306_HDR.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 292
I just don't like the look.

As an example, I'd much rather have a black af1 with a white midsole than an all black af1. 100 times better in my opinion. Gives the shoe more contrast and just looks better on foot.

White upper with a black midsole? Naw, I can't do that either.

Playoff XIIs are #1 12. Taxis are last(as far as OG colors go) Ugly as sin IMO. Any XIIIs have to have white pods. Any XIII with black pods are ugly af. It's just my style preference.

Last edited:
As an example, I'd much rather have a black af1 with a white midsole than an all black af1. 100 times better in my opinion. Gives the shoe more contrast and just looks better on foot.

Playoff XIIs are #1 12. Taxis are last(as far as OG colors go) Ugly as sin IMO. Any XIIIs have to have white pods. Any XIII with black pods are ugly af. It's just my style preference.
Huh weird

On basic color kicks, I'll have to go with white midsole and black bottoms. Ex: LBJ solar red low 8's.

Edit*If blue voids had a black bottom, I'll have to two pairs.

Even a clear sole like the crayola's would've been nice on the blue voids.

Last edited:
I just don't like the look.

tenor.gif

:lol: nothing wrong with preferences

Y'all probably going to kill me for this :lol::nthat:but I customized another pair of my heritages. I just don't like all that mesh on the toe box area.

Much better IMO. now I have an all blacked out pair, this pair and 2 DS - I'll customize them too eventually before I wear them.

sorry dude, you practically messed up a nicely color designed pair much worse than I messed up a monotone pair of 12's with using a permanent marker when I first tried customizing shoes.

In a way I’m mad. I sold my launch colorway a while back because they was killing my feet. Didn’t have the sense to try on a half size big since I leaned heavily on the reviews.

only other shoe I went up half a size was the LeBron 9. These I tried on a size 10 (since my true size 9.5 was gone) and they fit way better and I can actual my enjoy the tech instead of Enduring pain.

Got a pair of the Zion Pe and I love them. Especially the comfort.

Last edited:
In a way I’m mad. I sold my launch colorway a while back because they was killing my feet. Didn’t have the sense to try on a half size big since I leaned heavily on the reviews.

only other shoe I went up half a size was the LeBron 9. These I tried on a size 10 (since my true size 9.5 was gone) and they fit way better and I can actual my enjoy the tech instead of Enduring pain.

Got a pair of the Zion Pe and I love them. Especially the comfort.
We tried telling everyone to step up half size lol. The sizing on the 34s is just flat out wrong.. Only shoe i’ve ever not been able to wear an 11 in.

Back
Top Bottom