Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Rui’s heritage drop on August 8th vía Nike in the US

I don't think they do. Now pretty certain it's a Japanese release only. Where are you seeing otherwise?

Rui’s allegedly drop in 5 days but nothing on SNKRS yet. Haven’t seen a list of any other retailers in the states that will be carrying them either. I’d at least like to be able to know when to get aboard the L-Train...

JS”

You're already on the L-Train with me brother. WHOO WOOO!! They aren't dropping in the U.S. It's another Guo situation, it seems. I'd love to be wrong but everywhere you look (including Nike's official release) it's Japan-only.

The Air Jordan XXXIV “Heritage” is available starting August 8 on Nike App, Nike.com, Gallery 2 and Tokyo 23 in Japan only.

From here

Conley's PE's are dope tonight with that Utah jersey.

It was these

Screenshot_20200121-061627.png

Last edited:
My daughters Noah’s came in today..... damn I was jealous... the packaging.... the shoe itself.... looks super dope!!! Glad I chose to cop for her!!

I got that for a completely different shoe. Weirdly enough I'd reached out to customer service for a different issue unrelated to that shoe, and by the time I got that same notice, somebody had upgraded my shipping to 2-day. So, you should get your pair, and, maybe chat customer service if you need to (again, I didn't ask for them to upgrade my shipping)

I got that for a completely different shoe. Weirdly enough I'd reached out to customer service for a different issue unrelated to that shoe, and by the time I got that same notice, somebody had upgraded my shipping to 2-day. So, you should get your pair, and, maybe chat customer service if you need to (again, I didn't ask for them to upgrade my shipping)
Yea i know ill get them, i was gonna wear em when i slid to Galveston

Back
Top Bottom