Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Rui_PE_Air_Jordan_34_Hachiko_Heel_HR-1080x811.jpg
Are those the Ruis he wore yesterday?

Zoo came in today. Glad I was able to get a pair of 34s before the model closed. Ready for the 35s

Luka liking them diamonds
Where his 34s ?

He hasn't worn them in a while. He loves those diamonds. Even warmed up in some react elevations. I'm not sure what JB is doing with him but seems like the 34 isn't what he likes. Last ones I remember him wearing were the pure money lows, so maybe the diamonds are more lightweight but give him more padding around the ankle area. I don't get it because when he twisted his ankle he actually did it in the diamonds but you like what you like.

He hasn't worn them in a while. He loves those diamonds. Even warmed up in some react elevations. I'm not sure what JB is doing with him but seems like the 34 isn't what he likes. Last ones I remember him wearing were the pure money lows, so maybe the diamonds are more lightweight but give him more padding around the ankle area. I don't get it because when he twisted his ankle he actually did it in the diamonds but you like what you like.
Saw him in green 34 recently
Picture a few pages back
Next listed release per sneakernews is 10/10
QS white/red/black low
Need something before then

Saw him in green 34 recently
Picture a few pages back
Next listed release per sneakernews is 10/10
QS white/red/black low
Need something before then

Yeah you're right, I remember those because at first they looked like they were mids, but they're lows. And yeah October 10th was a date given way back in March but with everything that has happened I think the best we can say is "October", because so many release dates are getting changed or pushed back.

Wonder why Luka doesn’t have any of his own CWs releasing yet... I know he just signed but dude is on a different level right now

Back
Top Bottom