Air Jordan xxxiv first info

He hasn't worn them in a while. He loves those diamonds. Even warmed up in some react elevations. I'm not sure what JB is doing with him but seems like the 34 isn't what he likes. Last ones I remember him wearing were the pure money lows, so maybe the diamonds are more lightweight but give him more padding around the ankle area. I don't get it because when he twisted his ankle he actually did it in the diamonds but you like what you like.

probably Luka's more comfortable playing with the Diamonds or other shoe. anybody knows his stats while wearing specific shoes?

Honestly I’d be surprised if we saw another release that late in the year (10/10). I could be wrong (I’d like to be honestly lol) but given the timeframe and lifespan for previous models, I don’t see that happening. Nonetheless, it’s a weird time for releases and new models with everything going on pandemic related so maybe the lifespan cycle is extended...

JS”

02D7E340-C08D-4F6C-BE43-28B2DC9DCB40.jpeg
D5CB8886-A440-4327-A6A0-16B515457979.jpeg

Melo with the “caution” colorway some guys like Kemba have worn.

JS”
I like these a lot. I’d cop these.

Zoo were waitin on me after vacation...my first pair of 34's, kind of snug, wish I had 12.5 but i can work with these, 12 is my true size, hope i can break these in after wearing

20200809_005545.jpg
This is also my first pair and I went up half a size because they looked narrow. Plus, I learned my lesson with the Lebron 9s that these non-leather materials don't really give as much as leather.

That's not a low, though. I haven't been paying close attention to 34s lately as I figured I was done with them ... are you saying, or is it confirmed somewhere, that the colorway you posted is being released as a low and is the Oct. QS? If that's it, my wallet is safe as I have no interest in that colorway, mid or low.

Unless we get something like the vapor green Luka PE lows, I’ll just grab the black polka dot lows when they go on sale. That’ll probably be my last pair of 34s if the 35s release in Oct and are nice on court.

That's not a low, though. I haven't been paying close attention to 34s lately as I figured I was done with them ... are you saying, or is it confirmed somewhere, that the colorway you posted is being released as a low and is the Oct. QS? If that's it, my wallet is safe as I have no interest in that colorway, mid or low.
Appears not the 10/10 release
but same colors
Sneakernews jordan release calendar still shows a QS 10/10 release of white/red/black low
Guess we wait ......

This is also my first pair and I went up half a size because they looked narrow. Plus, I learned my lesson with the Lebron 9s that these non-leather materials don't really give as much as leather.
They actually feel better now after wearing them, theyre starting to break in and loosen up

Appears not the 10/10 release
but same colors
Sneakernews jordan release calendar still shows a QS 10/10 release of white/red/black low
Guess we wait ......

The October QS was said to be a Mid, not a low:

3 lows coming for April-June and a QS 34 mid on the way too. Sent from a friend that’s a manager at Champs.
7BC3FF6D-C395-4FCF-9622-9748F11B534C.jpeg

I also feel somewhat better about it not being that Melo pair because it would be weird to start it off with "White", when the white is clearly the accent part of the shoe. But probably mostly because that is a completely underwhelming colorway. Melo did have some other ones that would fit the bill though - the "Skinny Melo" bubble debut ones.

melo-ski-1.jpg

I could see it being these.

Last edited:
The yellowing that bad? I would love to have the plate painted black. Only thing keeping those from being perfect.
I only wore em because I love zoom air, as a casual shoe! The mesh yellowed faster than all the translucent soles

The October QS was said to be a Mid, not a low:

I also feel somewhat better about it not being that Melo pair because it would be weird to start it off with "White", when the white is clearly the accent part of the shoe. But probably mostly because that is a completely underwhelming colorway. Melo did have some other ones that would fit the bill though - the "Skinny Melo" bubble debut ones.

melo-ski-1.jpg

I could see it being these.
Those are alright, but no need for 'em if that's what's coming. I'm good.
Finished the blackout on the left. That midsole will match that Red!
That custom colorway is pure Jordan. They should've released a pair like that. My pair is still pretty white, but I've barely worn them outdoors. Reason I didn't double, though ... knew they'd yellow eventuallly, if not THAT quick.

I only wore em because I love zoom air, as a casual shoe! The mesh yellowed faster than all the translucent soles

thats crazy 🤦🏼‍♂️. Thought they would hold up if cleaned now and then. Glad I chose heritage lows. The lows melo had on are dope just need black laces.

Back
Top Bottom