Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Those are alright, but no need for 'em if that's what's coming. I'm good.

That custom colorway is pure Jordan. They should've released a pair like that. My pair is still pretty white, but I've barely worn them outdoors. Reason I didn't double, though ... knew they'd yellow eventuallly, if not THAT quick.
I used crep spray, just wore em casually. Always cleaned em. Just became yellow fast. Used a magic eraser to take most of the yellowing out, just made em look worse. Still, a comfortable shoe.

Sharpie? Man. Get some colorshot. Super easy to brush on and it'll be darker and won't fade like the Sharpie. I'd do black on the toe too.
same type of mesh, use. A due. Looks better

Attachments

• DE78314D-16AE-493C-8E88-B3BD3C947DFA.jpeg
    DE78314D-16AE-493C-8E88-B3BD3C947DFA.jpeg
    274 KB · Views: 230
Sharpie? Man. Get some colorshot. Super easy to brush on and it'll be darker and won't fade like the Sharpie. I'd do black on the toe too.

agree. I messed up some shoe using a sharpie. sharpie color is uneven and fades and will leave some ugly residue.

Lukas own jordan model is coming just wait, Nike will cash in just be patient, they will drop it at the right time

I think I read somewhere that he needs to win MVP or a championship to have his own jordan brand sig line.

Most likely new contract. CP3 and MELO didn’t get either and got a sig line. Either way, hope it’s not true and he gets a dope sig line.

Back
Top Bottom