Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Wished they dropped more PEs.

I waited months for either the Zion SEs or Luka lows (which I think even had a RD at some point, and would have preferred those of the 2 anyways) I know EP has nothing to do with the Jordan 4 or 34 but these were so clean to me. Plus I'm a sucker for anything with EP. JB really? only one (limited at that) SE?.?
84337662_175163437232114_886323783002521538_n.jpg
04516a146e9ea0eb16e3a35260f7df73.jpg

I waited months for either the Zion SEs or Luka lows (which I think even had a RD at some point, and would have preferred those of the 2 anyways) I know EP has nothing to do with the Jordan 4 or 34 but these were so clean to me. Plus I'm a sucker for anything with EP. JB really? only one (limited at that) SE?.?
84337662_175163437232114_886323783002521538_n.jpg
04516a146e9ea0eb16e3a35260f7df73.jpg
Yeah I thought it was odd that they only dropped one SE. I thought they would have utilized the mold and made more after the first ones sold out rather quickly. I passed on the SE. I already had the orbit and the heritage low, which I thought was kind of similar to the SE. I was hoping to pick up another CW or two in different more poppin cw

For some reason the 31-32-34 lows eluded me.. They hold their value well. Love the 28/29 too, need to get a pair of 34 lows for hoop, the heritage lows are just too boring.

Same here just grabbed FTL 32s and white cement 33 SEs for a little under 300 last night. 32 low prices are insane they cost me 2/3 of what I spent on the both (the wing its i really wanted would have cost $550 and the last shots $400). I got lucky and grabbed a couple pairs of 31 lows at Marshall's for $49.99, and vapor green returned pair at Nike outlet for $57 and some change. You still got a good chance at 34 lows at the outlets just keep an eye out, and watch the thread in the Nike retro forum. Most shoe stores still selling the lows for retail, or a little under. I expect the outlets to start getting that stock soon, since the 35s are out now.

Same here just grabbed FTL 32s and white cement 33 SEs for a little under 300 last night. 32 low prices are insane they cost me 2/3 of what I spent on the both (the wing its i really wanted would have cost $550 and the last shots $400). I got lucky and grabbed a couple pairs of 31 lows at Marshall's for $49.99, and vapor green returned pair at Nike outlet for $57 and some change. You still got a good chance at 34 lows at the outlets just keep an eye out, and watch the thread in the Nike retro forum. Most shoe stores still selling the lows for retail, or a little under. I expect the outlets to start getting that stock soon, since the 35s are out now.
havent stepped in an outlet all year due to covid, and they're restricting capacity so always lines. ill have to look at the outlet thread though. Any size 13 let me know

havent stepped in an outlet all year due to covid, and they're restricting capacity so always lines. ill have to look at the outlet thread though. Any size 13 let me know

Will do, so far just seen random returns on the hash wall, but i can feel them coming. Especially when you still see FSRs (especially the Heritiges') on major shoe store websites, also I just noticed NDC removed them recently. So something is up...

the outlet in my area is pretty much selling garbage. so not worth going to. it's so bad that Marshall's have better selection and that is just embarrassing for a Nike outlet.

I’ve been wearing the 34 low around my house (no basketball allowed in Chicago right now), and boy, these are going to be top tier shoes. The zoom in these is unreal - very happy I copped two pairs (admittedly one by accident 😂)

the lows are amazing. too bad they didn't work out for me due to sizing issues. my forefoot is too wide for tts and shoes is to slippery and long if 1/2 size up. they messed up the toe width in the 34 lows.

Last edited:
the lows are amazing. too bad they didn't work out for me due to sizing issues. my forefoot is too wide for tts and shoes is to slippery and long if 1/2 size up. they messed up the toe width in the 34 lows.
They made it more narrow?

They made it more narrow?
the sides of the forefoot have that pinching sensation that is absent in the regular 34s. and they don't seem to break in.
Plus, there’s a thin plastic piece inside the toe box on the lows; it runs across the top of your foot. I guess it’s there to give the toe some structure, but it makes the top of the toe box tighter than on the mids and squeezes your foot. And because it’s plastic, it seems unlikely to break in. That’s why I had to send my TTS pairs back and go up .5. And I NEVER go up, on anything. But it was painful.

Plus, there’s a thin plastic piece inside the toe box on the lows; it runs across the top of your foot. I guess it’s there to give the toe some structure, but it makes the top of the toe box tighter than on the mids and squeezes your foot. And because it’s plastic, it seems unlikely to break in. That’s why I had to send my TTS pairs back and go up .5. And I NEVER go up, on anything. But it was painful.

my foot size is tricky since it runs around 3/4s up and with that kind of a shoe. usually, 1/2 up would work in most occasions. but the setup with the 34 lows is tricky. 1/2 sizing still leaves that tightness around the toebox area and upsizing to 1 does seem to solve the toebox issue but makes the length too long that my feet would swim inside the shoe. it was such a waste considering I was really close to purchasing the lows if not for that concern. although I'm equally happy considering that I saved for the 35s instead.

my foot size is tricky since it runs around 3/4s up and with that kind of a shoe. usually, 1/2 up would work in most occasions. but the setup with the 34 lows is tricky. 1/2 sizing still leaves that tightness around the toebox area and upsizing to 1 does seem to solve the toebox issue but makes the length too long that my feet would swim inside the shoe. it was such a waste considering I was really close to purchasing the lows if not for that concern. although I'm equally happy considering that I saved for the 35s instead.
If you can find a pair of PF lows that helps a lot. I have a pair of the heritage lows and the all whites. All whites from stockx were PF and they fit MUCH better than the heritage

For some reason the 31-32-34 lows eluded me.. They hold their value well. Love the 28/29 too, need to get a pair of 34 lows for hoop, the heritage lows are just too boring.
Man they had a few CWs right after thanksgiving you could get with 25% off - I copped a pair for like $117 off Eastbay. I wish I went half a size up though haha.

barrebaby barrebaby 32 low is my favorite Jordan in years - 5 pairs and three mids - but those prices have been crazy.

Welp... that was probably my last try at 32 lows. :frown: I'd really like a pair (loved my mids too), but the FTL pair I bought on goat was canceled by the seller at $255.00... the 33 SE PF is en route got a steal on them. I accidentally bid that high to begin with on the 32 so, a little relieved and a little dissapointed. I think I'm moving on though, just going to keep an eye out for the Wing It's and Last Shots. Looking at my mids man the soles are like slime green, so I really don't want another pair of clear soled 32s. Other than the fact they released the mids and lows simultaneously, I'm not really sure why they weren't on my radar as hard. I messed up.

One of the Phoenix Suns players has a black pair with a christmas looking type setup. I can't remember if we've seen this before.

1608350583642.png

So I've got the scoop on this pair. It was Langston Galloway (maybe only second to PJ Tucker in the NBA in terms of his sneaker collection) wearing these. I DMed him on IG to ask him what they were (we DM a bit and have met in person several times, going back to when he first joined the Pistons) and he informed me that these are actually a CHRIS PAUL PE.

First of all, holy ****. I've always known guys like CP, Blake, and Melo get PEs of all of the signature shoes just like the rest of the Jordan Brand Athletes but pictures of these almost never leak. I've been DYING to see pictures of XXXIs for CP, Blake, and Melo but pictures have never leaked of them.

Second of all, I used this information to track down a better picture on Getty Images.

1608836451833.png

Honestly I think this is the best colorway of the XXXIV that I've ever seen, and it's not even close.

So I've got the scoop on this pair. It was Langston Galloway (maybe only second to PJ Tucker in the NBA in terms of his sneaker collection) wearing these. I DMed him on IG to ask him what they were (we DM a bit and have met in person several times, going back to when he first joined the Pistons) and he informed me that these are actually a CHRIS PAUL PE.

First of all, holy ****. I've always known guys like CP, Blake, and Melo get PEs of all of the signature shoes just like the rest of the Jordan Brand Athletes but pictures of these almost never leak. I've been DYING to see pictures of XXXIs for CP, Blake, and Melo but pictures have never leaked of them.

Second of all, I used this information to track down a better picture on Getty Images.

1608836451833.png

Honestly I think this is the best colorway of the XXXIV that I've ever seen, and it's not even close.
That’s dope man. Good work.

Back
Top Bottom