Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Probably because the local governments don't want to go through the trouble of putting the rims back/taking the chains down and then having to do it all over again because people won't do the right/smart thing and not crowd the courts. I'm in LA, too, and I'm not necessarily saying that hooping is worse than the other sports you see people playing in terms of transmitting Covid, but since they already shut down most courts, there's no reason to undo that work when nothing has changed in terms of the ongoing pandemic. If anything, it's more risky now than it was when they first closed the courts/locked the rims, etc.

maybe because Basketball is the only sport that matters. on the otherhand, due to the worsening Covid situation right now, we are staying at home til atleast we get the vaccine up and running.

after a few months sitting in my shoe rack and drying it up a week after some liquid poured inside under the outsole of the shoe when I was cleaning my pair (which thank god never left some bad visible residue), I got to finally wear my 34 SEs again and man they are so sexy. I missed the pillow-like comfort and couldn't really wait to hoop on them badly soon. I'd be breaking-in my DNA's hopefully soon.
128776446_1110110999445704_4733747667921705917_n.jpg
128683371_166818651812774_8299033610066583433_n.jpg

Still pissed we didn’t get the white SE :smh::angry:

I was scouring the internet a couple of days ago looking for gifts for mah old folks and decided to browse some shoes as well. I saw some sick fake SE colorways that got me thinking but opted not to even spend on them. one was the white with elephant print and the other pair was a sort of Black Cat colorway with gold accents. the upper material and colorway were damn nice but the workmanship was sloppy like the stitching and some certain outsole elements that were off-putting. I wouldn't advise people to spend on those despite how cheap they were unless you are willing to have a shoe that might only last you a month of wear or visit your foot doctor for foot issues after wearing such shoes. my only gripe about Jordan brand is why can't they release those kinds of colorways while knock-offs could easily reproduce or make some.

Ambers were a top 3 colorway of 34’s.

No gimmicks, solid blocking and the black medial.

wish the inf’s had a blk medial too.

The medial side being black is what makes this model look so good IMO. Every shoe without it seems like it’s incomplete.

Whats your other 2?

Remember passing when they popped back up on Nike app or whatever for discount. Were they $115 or am I making that up? I always liked em too, was very close to grabbing and now I’m left with none bc i was waiting for lows on disco

Remember passing when they popped back up on Nike app or whatever for discount. Were they $115 or am I making that up? I always liked em too, was very close to grabbing and now I’m left with none bc i was waiting for lows on disco
I think you're talking about when they were on JB's Instagram store. I bought a pair of the Chicagos off that for $115 or whatever it was, and returned them with the receipt from my original full-price pair and got refunded.

Still waiting on the heritage's to hit the outlets, every store I go in they're still sitting at retail. Except Hibbets I think they're like 140 right now.

My heritages come in today got them of eastbay for $115.

They really let us down as far as colorways go for this amazing sneaker. Ive got Ambers and now heritages, kinda want to grab some black cats as well.

My heritages come in today got them of eastbay for $115.

They really let us down as far as colorways go for this amazing sneaker. Ive got Ambers and now heritages, kinda want to grab some black cats as well.

They've been letting us down on CWs since the XXXII

I'm loving my vapor greens, they're heavy in my rotation. I actually like all of the lows a lot. If I run across anymore at the outlets (which I'm sure I will) I see them all at the mall for close to around retail still.

These have really grown on me a lot the last couple of months and I don't normally like "loud" shoes.

air-jordan-34-qs-multi-2020-release-date-00-1200x640.jpg
air-jordan-34-print-CZ7746-008-7.jpg
https___hypebeast.com_image_2020_06_air-jordan-34-low-vapor-green-cz7750-003-release-info-9.jpg

These are still by far the best CW though.
AIR-JORDAN-34-LOW-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom