Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Since Pf is wider do you still go up .5 as recommended? I felt the 10.5 my regular size was short length wise on the regular 34 and going up .5 was perfect. I actually compared the 34 size 11 with fire red 4’s size 10.5 and they match up length wise.

In the lows I didn't size up, because when I bought them we didn't have anybody in here who had them yet. I loved the fit but I couldn't really tell people to size up for sure, because that was the first PF I got. I should re-try them on again and see if I still love the fit. For the record, I haven't sized up for the 34 mids or 34 lows. Or the SE for that matter. The 34 mids were great for me in my regular size, I got a lot of playing time in those, primarily the voids (til the airbag popped) but also in the Ambers. Have yet to play in the PF lows.

It's true. I have 3 PFs and they're ****ing GLORIOUS. I have wide feet though. I used to just randomly stop what I was doing, and go put on one of the pairs I had, just because it is so nice feeling on foot. I didn't understand just how much a difference PF makes. I got the xxxiv lows as a PF and loved them, and then got the regular vapor green and heritage lows and the difference was big enough that I only ended up keeping the PF. Heritage actually is on sale right now for $119 I think at FTL (after code) and I thought about it for a hot second but nope. PF makes the lows great for me. Without it, shoe's pretty weak. And I had the vapor green lows from one retailer, the heritage straight from NDC, and another pair of heritage from a 3rd retailer. All were verging on trash after I repeatedly tried to walk around in them, move the insoles around, lace and relace, test them out. By contrast, I'm still excited about eventually playing in the xxxiv PF I have. Need that COVID vaccine to hit and then honest to god I'm taking a week off work and just balling 5 hours a day lol

the tight fit on the 34 lows killed it for me. what a wasted opportunity.

Black cats came in. They are dope in person. Not as nice as the orbits but these won’t look like **** in 2 years. Nike dropped the ball not releasing a true bred pair.

Exactly why Blue voids and Amber rise should've had a black bottom. Give it a couple wears and it shows...

Yea too many white outsoles on the 34. Orbits are even worse though with the white mesh and eclipse plate.
Screenshot_20201120-165757_Change Color.jpg

Screenshot_20201120-164553_Change Color.jpg

I think I'm finally ready for the black cats. Have they gone on sell for the low yet?
Not sure they still are cant see why they wouldnt be somewhere. When i copped there was a mean disco because think i paid like 120 or something stupid low like 100. It was either those or the Ambers but for sure got both on disco.

So I did a winter cleaning today with my shoes particularly with my 34SEs since the white sections need some good cleaning. Tried soaking the bottom with oxiclean which was some stupid idea. Forgot that the liquid could sip inside. Now some liquid are trapped inside and could see it running at the bottom inside the circular holes under. Very annoying and hopefully they would dried out quick without leaving some ugly residue or mold. Should have sprayed the bottom instead of soaking it. Maybe I'll wear them tomorrow. Man would have loved to break-in my 35s outside tomorrow. Weather permitting.

Just randomly balled in these again and I forgot how great they perform. Really and all time great sneaker. Got the Ambers but now on the lookout for some Black Cats but they seem to be sold out of my size except for resale options.
Favorite of the modern era since the XX3s. Just love how they look and feel on foot, have been wearing Black Cats to the gym everyday since UNDS last week.
Will be missing them as usual once rotating out next week.

Just randomly balled in these again and I forgot how great they perform. Really and all time great sneaker. Got the Ambers but now on the lookout for some Black Cats but they seem to be sold out of my size except for resale options.
It’s been rough not being able to play ball going on 8 months now. Sometimes I go take my blue voids out of the box and put them on just to remember how good they feel on foot :emoji_joy: I also have 2 pairs of lows on ice that I haven’t been able to break in either

It’s been rough not being able to play ball going on 8 months now. Sometimes I go take my blue voids out of the box and put them on just to remember how good they feel on foot :emoji_joy: I also have 2 pairs of lows on ice that I haven’t been able to break in either
Thats ****ing crazy, have been free out our way since i think May or June.
At this point its doing more harm than good locking people in doors.

Ended the 34 run with Chicago’s, infrareds, blue voids and joker lows. Something got me itching for the bayou boys now but I’m not trying to pay over $300 lol. Played in the slows the other day and they are great.

Anyone looking for a heritage low disco Hibbets has the for 107.21 and free shipping after disco. You have to cart it to see the extra 25% off.

Screenshot_20201129-110230_Hibbett  City Gear.jpg
Screenshot_20201129-110245_Hibbett  City Gear.jpg
Screenshot_20201129-110255_Hibbett  City Gear.jpg
Screenshot_20201129-110310_Hibbett  City Gear.jpg

Thats ****ing crazy, have been free out our way since i think May or June.
At this point its doing more harm than good locking people in doors.
Yeah it’s torture for me haha. Shooting hoops has always been my stress release. San Francisco has probably the most strict guidelines in the country. For the first month or so after lock down we could shoot around outdoors if we were alone, but then they removed the rims from every outdoor hoop I could find. Gyms just started opening up recently for appointments only but they still won’t allow anyone on the indoor basketball courts. And we just got downgraded to the worst tier in California for Covid so everything that started opening up is being rolled back again :emoji_expressionless:

Yeah it’s torture for me haha. Shooting hoops has always been my stress release. San Francisco has probably the most strict guidelines in the country. For the first month or so after lock down we could shoot around outdoors if we were alone, but then they removed the rims from every outdoor hoop I could find. Gyms just started opening up recently for appointments only but they still won’t allow anyone on the indoor basketball courts. And we just got downgraded to the worst tier in California for Covid so everything that started opening up is being rolled back again :emoji_expressionless:

It’s pretty weird in CA. I’m in LA County. I live down the street from a park. Every day there are people at the park playing soccer, roller hockey and baseball/softball, but the hoops at the park stay locked up. Makes no sense.

It’s pretty weird in CA. I’m in LA County. I live down the street from a park. Every day there are people at the park playing soccer, roller hockey and baseball/softball, but the hoops at the park stay locked up. Makes no sense.
Probably because the local governments don't want to go through the trouble of putting the rims back/taking the chains down and then having to do it all over again because people won't do the right/smart thing and not crowd the courts. I'm in LA, too, and I'm not necessarily saying that hooping is worse than the other sports you see people playing in terms of transmitting Covid, but since they already shut down most courts, there's no reason to undo that work when nothing has changed in terms of the ongoing pandemic. If anything, it's more risky now than it was when they first closed the courts/locked the rims, etc.

Back
Top Bottom