Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Blue voids look even better in person IMO

I went TTS and they were fine. Some of you half size up might regret it with the material.

I won't regret it as my big toe on my larger (right) foot has been broken a few times. Those breaks caused the knuckle to basically turn into a hammer toe. So I need the little extra room to wiggle my toes and also the height so they aren't strangled inside. Plus this material won't stretch much.

I won't regret it as my big toe on my larger (right) foot has been broken a few times. Those breaks caused the knuckle to basically turn into a hammer toe. So I need the little extra room to wiggle my toes and also the height so they aren't strangled inside. Plus this material won't stretch much.

How long did it take for your big toe to heal? Think I might be dealing with the same smh...

JS”

212965E1-3BAB-4707-9527-0613DDEB64DA.jpeg

How long did it take for your big toe to heal? Think I might be dealing with the same smh...

JS”

Hey buddy, the worst break I didn't worry about it until the next day when my wife wanted to see how it looked and it was so swollen and black & blue I went to the hospital. I knew they wouldn't do anything for it (they never do anything for toes) but I wanted to make sure there wasn't any bone fragments loose. Took several weeks at minimum. Was on crutches for a week.

The next one was when I inadvertently dropped one of those wire shelving units that you put together with the 4 poles (what restaurants use). I use them for my shoes in the garage. The box slipped from my hand and landed right on the top of my foot and big toe. Yup, broke the bone in my foot and messed the toe up again.

The heel on the medial side of my right shoe on the Blue Voids is digging into my foot weird. Left shoe is fine. Hoping it breaks in quick otherwise these are going back in a few weeks :/

I got these and the band aid is digging into my bone on the ball of my foot. Also my pinky toe is rubbing against the plastic tear drop window. Left foot is completely fine but these are not good for my sasquatch wide foot bros. Guess I'll have to go with the Lebron 17s this year or just start playing in my Lebron 16s

I got these and the band aid is digging into my bone on the ball of my foot. Also my pinky toe is rubbing against the plastic tear drop window. Left foot is completely fine but these are not good for my sasquatch wide foot bros. Guess I'll have to go with the Lebron 17s this year or just start playing in my Lebron 16s
You got on feet pics??

They felt really good... definitely snug and need some break in. I’m cool with going TTS for ball, I like my hoop shoes tight, but casually I could def see people wanting to go .5 up.
Cushioning was a1. They look so good. A lot of really nice little details.
But if traction doesn’t get better as they break in, I’m prob gonna have to send them back.
They look so good though, I may need to get a fresh pair for casual wear if I end up returning these after hooping for a bit.

Attachments

• 0A5CB6DD-429E-475B-A699-40F146FE500E.jpeg
    0A5CB6DD-429E-475B-A699-40F146FE500E.jpeg
    200.3 KB · Views: 448
I got charged $180 by Nike.com for the Blue Voids and it said $175 on the box. I let it go. Very happy with the shoes. Planning to get the Ambers too.

Hey buddy, the worst break I didn't worry about it until the next day when my wife wanted to see how it looked and it was so swollen and black & blue I went to the hospital. I knew they wouldn't do anything for it (they never do anything for toes) but I wanted to make sure there wasn't any bone fragments loose. Took several weeks at minimum. Was on crutches for a week.

The next one was when I inadvertently dropped one of those wire shelving units that you put together with the 4 poles (what restaurants use). I use them for my shoes in the garage. The box slipped from my hand and landed right on the top of my foot and big toe. Yup, broke the bone in my foot and messed the toe up again.

Thanks. Guy fell on my big toe a week and a half ago. Currently, I can’t push off/take off. Just certain movements aren’t there and I can barely bend it. Still swollen although I’ve been icing. I need to stay away from the court but I’ve been stubbornly trying to push through. Smh.

JS”

I have to return my pair. I bought my size 12 and it was too narrow. The plastic piece rubbed against my pinky toes and I got blisters.

rainking rainking is pretty quiet lately.
Ha, nothing much to say, really. Patiently waiting for next Thursday and the Bulls pair. In general, the 34s just keep growing on me. Even the Blue Voids look good; they're just not something I'd wear enough to entice me to buy. None of the other colorways we've seen are bad but neither are they amazing--to me, that is. For now, it's the Bulls pair. I'm sure I'll be spouting off one way or another once I get those :lol:
Bummer is, I'm traveling for work next Friday-Sunday so I won't be able to really get into them for a few days after they release. But if it all works out, I wouldn't get them on release day, anyway: I still plan to use my reloaded gift card to buy off of SNKRS when they drop, so I won't have in-hand till that Monday or Tuesday after release, anyway. But I think I can make it another 12 days at this point ... I don't want to, but that's my reality LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom