Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I ain’t goin to hold y’all...These go :pimp:

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour u wylin returning these bro

07D30A18-9383-45BB-9F0D-A852CAC6E583.jpeg
808E81A0-5C69-4945-AB1D-BACB73F8473A.jpeg

Got my blue voids, really liking these in person. Not sure they feel or look like an "Air Jordan" but I really love the looks and feel at first glance. All the details are awesome as well.

First time I tried putting the shoe on, some of the threads to the pull loop on the back heel ripped which was a bummer. Will probably return these and order a new pair, but sounds a little scary it already happened on the first wear.

I definitely get what cats been saying about having to size up.

I'm usually the same size in all my shoes, but I could have definitely sized up on these.

I'd recommend that to the cats thats goin to ball in these though. If you just gettin fresh, you should be aight TTS :pimp:

Brought these to basketball practice to wear for the first time tonight. Didn’t even tie them before the bottom eyelet snapped. Really disappointed.

Attachments

• 29B426D5-2597-487C-98DB-92F1B37A3BCA.jpeg
    29B426D5-2597-487C-98DB-92F1B37A3BCA.jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 582
Brought these to basketball practice to wear for the first time tonight. Didn’t even tie them before the bottom eyelet snapped. Really disappointed.
Looks like the cable used to creat the lace loop just "slipped" out. If you can get it back in with some glue, you should be good.

I understand the frustration though

It ripped. These were bought to play ball in so I’m not going to glue them and expect them to hold up.
I think I see what you mean, that's unfortunate. Hope you copped from Nike so you can exchange without a hassle.

It ripped. These were bought to play ball in so I’m not going to glue them and expect them to hold up.
Damn, that's some **** right there. Sorry man, I know how it feels. Back in the day ('90s) we had hella problems with shoes failing stupidly like that. Back they go. It's probably an anomaly. Doesn't make it feel any better in the moment, but it happens.

yikes

I know it looks cool but I hate lacing systems that depend on flywire eyelets or loops like that. I had a pair of *don't remember* that was just flywire, and the 3M in the laces sawed right through it.

Ha, nothing much to say, really. Patiently waiting for next Thursday and the Bulls pair. In general, the 34s just keep growing on me. Even the Blue Voids look good; they're just not something I'd wear enough to entice me to buy. None of the other colorways we've seen are bad but neither are they amazing--to me, that is. For now, it's the Bulls pair. I'm sure I'll be spouting off one way or another once I get those :lol:
Bummer is, I'm traveling for work next Friday-Sunday so I won't be able to really get into them for a few days after they release. But if it all works out, I wouldn't get them on release day, anyway: I still plan to use my reloaded gift card to buy off of SNKRS when they drop, so I won't have in-hand till that Monday or Tuesday after release, anyway. But I think I can make it another 12 days at this point ... I don't want to, but that's my reality LOL

Your enthusiasm almost got me on the Bulls pair, but your delay on getting them is starting to kill it. :lol:

yikes

I know it looks cool but I hate lacing systems that depend on flywire eyelets or loops like that. I had a pair of *don't remember* that was just flywire, and the 3M in the laces sawed right through it.
Laces are the weakest aspect of the shoe. NW was spot on pointing out how it's difficult to really crank these down.
See, they should have kept the Fast Fit system :lol:j/k

Your enthusiasm almost got me on the Bulls pair, but your delay on getting them is starting to kill it. :lol:
:lol: You a fool
My enthusiasm for the Bulls pair has only increased, if anything. Legit can't wait to get them. My "delay" by a few days is a bummer but since I have this $150 GC, there's no way I'm not going to use it for these. A couple few days longer before I have them isn't worth buying them at full price in cash from my nearest store. Even if I got them Thursday, it would be almost irrelevant because I'm going to be at a sports car race at Road Atlanta all next weekend. Wouldn't take them with me, regardless. But don't sleep on that pair, dude, it still looks like the best Air Jordan in years to my eyes.

20191003_165000.jpg
20191003_165013.jpg
Just started to walk around in them the left shoe is killing my pinky toe I like these alot but these might have to go back to nike 12.5 would have been perfect.

12.5 still here if you can't find it

Back
Top Bottom