Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Tbh, they should’ve phased out the flagship model by now and focused on signature models.
Nah, I really don’t want to buy any shoes named after any current NBA players. I can’t even act like I’m a fan of most of today’s big names, they play like whiny spoiled children. If the 34s were the “Zion 1s” I prolly wouldn’t mess with them as hard.

Nah, I really don’t want to buy any shoes named after any current NBA players. I can’t even act like I’m a fan of most of today’s big names, they play like whiny spoiled children. If the 34s were the “Zion 1s” I prolly wouldn’t mess with them as hard.

That’s the thing though, the vast majority of people playing on basketball teams are younger players (in high school/college/rec-league, etc. etc.) so it makes sense, from a marketing perspective to target this demographic. You and I probably remember watching MJ play but, to younger kids, he’s pretty much just a basketball legend they hear about who created arguably the most iconic line of shoes. Honestly, younger kids have a greater attachment to MJ’s shoes than the man himself. Younger kids will always have a closer attachment to players like Russ or Zion simply because they can actually watch them play live and follow their respective careers.

Seriously they couldn’t put the electric green on anything but the sole?? wtf. The eclipses seems close enough to an all black colorway anyway seems pointless to have both.

I assume those will release along the lines of the black cat 4's, but why release the black and white

Doesn't make sense, just means they'll have plenty for the outlets.

Does anyone know how to clean the white mesh on the Bred colorway? I wear mine all the time - they still look great... but its as if the mesh is starting to yellow

Zion Williamson is definitely the best fit for this module.

ehhhhh, imo he needs a bulkier model. He needs somethin lebron-esque.

Jimmy butler is perfect for these. Xxxiv’s are a guards type of shoe.

these shoes are sleek. They seem like a finesse mans typa shoe.

Those all blacks are dumb. I want a pair of these that are black based, but they need to have some color accents; preferably red. If that's the only black based model we get, I'll just bring back out my 29 blackouts and call it a day.

Oh no a little bit of lime green is going to stop me from scoring 2pts in my pick up games at 24 hour fitness...the tragedy!!!

Reactions: ARK
In my opinion, it would've been nice if they had made the window at the forefoot neon. Then it would truly resemble a black cat.

Wish these had nike air on the back.
My favorite colorway thus far. Screenshot_20191119-200508.png

Back
Top Bottom