Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Stupid question guys but what does “PF” mean? I see some shoes on GOAT that say that, and I’ve gotta pair of 33 SE that say it on the box label. Does it mean anything? Tried googling and came up with nothing.

Stupid question guys but what does “PF” mean? I see some shoes on GOAT that say that, and I’ve gotta pair of 33 SE that say it on the box label. Does it mean anything? Tried googling and came up with nothing.

power forward, lol. atleast that was always my impression til I learned it was actually performance fit. as far as what it means, from some digging, it says they are wider. since you have some shoe with PF on them, how do they fit?

The weird ankle pressure never goes away in my case. The liner of the cup is just too thick, it breaks in a little but I am always aware of it. I recently switched the insole with the 31s, which is a little thicker, and makes the shoe feel much better.

I find that odd, normally of all people, my ankles are quite sensitive to uncomfortable cup fitting. I actually rejected a few shoes in the past that felt horrible. with the 34s, why not try another pair or size?

I put a bid in on the se on stockx $187. The seller took it. Everyone said to size up even Footstores sites as well. So I rolled with the sz 14. I plan on playing ball for the first time in at least 4 years and Zion looks heavy as hell like me. Hopefully these fit good.

Hey buddy, that's awesome. Good price. You'll be fine in the 14 (assuming you are a 13). I am an 11 in everything, I got my Blue Voids in an 11.5 and then fit but snug (I actually take out the insole of my bigger foot to get more toebox room) but I got the SEs in a 12 and they are great. Can wear them with the insoles in and the extra length between an 11.5 and 12 is only 2/8 of an inch. You're gonna love them. Wait till you hold them and see the materials. They are impressive!

72D3A890-F5FF-4E9E-8CA0-1751B415291E.jpeg

Thanks. It’s definitely a sickness ! 😂

I'm keeping my sickness at bay. for me, close calls of nearing that number are the 11s, 12s and 32s. if I get some good deals on the 34s, I would get the Infrareds and Blackouts for customization.

Hey buddy, that's awesome. Good price. You'll be fine in the 14 (assuming you are a 13). I am an 11 in everything, I got my Blue Voids in an 11.5 and then fit but snug (I actually take out the insole of my bigger foot to get more toebox room) but I got the SEs in a 12 and they are great. Can wear them with the insoles in and the extra length between an 11.5 and 12 is only 2/8 of an inch. You're gonna love them. Wait till you hold them and see the materials. They are impressive!

Thanks for the advice. I hope they fit great and yeah I'm a size 13. The last game shoe I got was the 28 and the rest had been trash to me. But these just kept growing on me. I think its all these PE's I keep seeing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom