Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Carmelo Anthony 20200410_202520.jpg
QS 10/10

Love the Giulia. Off topic, but how’s it held up for you?

this thing gets like 13 mpg, so its only my weekend car. we have newborn twins so it doesn't get used all that often. got rear ended shortly after i bought it. 4 months for them to get parts and fix it properly. however, aside from that ive only have a few minor glitches that were fixed with software updates during my yearly maintenance. definitely none of the anecdotal horror stories that float around the internet.

this thing gets like 13 mpg, so its only my weekend car. we have newborn twins so it doesn't get used all that often. got rear ended shortly after i bought it. 4 months for them to get parts and fix it properly. however, aside from that ive only have a few minor glitches that were fixed with software updates during my yearly maintenance. definitely none of the anecdotal horror stories that float around the internet.
I had one actually somehow lock itself with the keys inside, then flashed its lights every couple of minutes—because the keys were inside and it kept sensing them :rofl:
But in terms of the actual performance, that thing is a bad boy for sure.

Nice. Took a break from Concords and black/red 11s the past few days around the house. Can’t wait for the lows, too. But love the Chis.
4CAFF36B-AE25-4296-8851-BF335AB62E64.jpeg

love your driving rig there fam, sweet. may I ask how much you got 'em. I could only afford to get me the simplistic portable wheel/stick/pedal combo.

Yeah J23 messed that one up. Here's to hoping we're that much closer to that "Halftone" colorway though. The snakey look from the back is so dope.

None of yall are gonna get this reference but when I see the Halftone lows

50fac2f9-b439-4a73-aabc-a47345898816-jpeg.2548520

while I like the design, they do remind me a lot of the underarmour hovrs. also, not a fan of lows because I prefer mids, but I might just make an exception of these depending on how they would fit and how secure they are.

Back
Top Bottom