Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Well, 12.5's have touched down, and rainking rainking , I'm happy to report that they're pretty much perfect. A little tight through the forefoot, but it definitely feels like that will go away after a couple of wears. My toes aren't punching out the end of the shoes any more, and that's the most important part for me haha. Half up definitely seems to be the move for the lows...which puts me in a terrible spot since 12.5's are damn near impossible to find. :angry:

Well, 12.5's have touched down, and rainking rainking , I'm happy to report that they're pretty much perfect. A little tight through the forefoot, but it definitely feels like that will go away after a couple of wears. My toes aren't punching out the end of the shoes any more, and that's the most important part for me haha. Half up definitely seems to be the move for the lows...which puts me in a terrible spot since 12.5's are damn near impossible to find. :angry:

Do they noticeably fit small comparing to mids? How is the heel fit with half size up, does it feel loose anywhere?

Roger that. My pair is out for delivery from the post office, should have them in a couple of hours. The wait is horrible LOL.
Speaking of which, how the HELL did you manage to order on release day like me, get them, order a new pair, and get those as well before my first Hibbett pair arrives? Did you pay for shipping, or do you live close to where they ship from? I mean really WTF :lol:
You better buy another pair of them in 12.5 before it's too late ...

Roger that. My pair is out for delivery from the post office, should have them in a couple of hours. The wait is horrible LOL.
Speaking of which, how the HELL did you manage to order on release day like me, get them, order a new pair, and get those as well before my first Hibbett pair arrives? Did you pay for shipping, or do you live close to where they ship from? I mean really WTF :lol:
You better buy another pair of them in 12.5 before it's too late ...

Believe me, I've been wondering that all week. :lol:

Nope, I never pay for shipping unless I absolutely have to. I'm near Cincinnati, so I guess I'm close-ish, but it's not like I'm in the same state anything. I honestly have no idea how it all got here that quickly, especially from multiple distributors. I think I'm gonna hold off on extra pairs until the other colors drop and see what happens.

So am I, still not here. Tracking says expected by 3, so they could show up any time now ...
1589490739727.gif

Alright, spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour and jshortt jshortt ...

Holy smoking ****. These bad boys just vaulted into probably my top five Jordans of all time. Just from a looks standpoint. The colorway, the blocking, the overall shape, and definitely this toe. I mean, wow. Just ... wow. They're even better in person than I expected. I mean, look at these things.

342.jpg
343.jpg

As for the fit: Yeah. Totally see what you mean, jshortt jshortt , for sure. At first as I pulled them on, I was like, what, no problem. But then I saw your point in the toebox. Still, I wore them around for 30 minutes. For the first 10 I kept thinking, man, I dunno, it's borderline. For the next 10, I convinced myself that once they break in, they'll be perfect.

Then I stood up and walked in them some more, took them off, felt my feet say thank you, and sighed. They're going back. I just ordered replacement pairs from Hibbett and Eastbay. Bonus is, my first purchase at Hibbett gave me enough points to get $10 off this time, which I promptly used for the $10 two-day shipping from Eastbay. So how about that LOL

I think the trouble is, the length is just long enough for me, and the width is even probably alright, too, especially because they will break in to some degree. But the toebox height is so low that combined with the other dimensions, that's where you get a bit jammed up. It's a bummer, but in the end, having to wait a few more days is no biggie. What put me over the edge and convinced me to send them back is, while I could probably get away with casual use once they break in, I wouldn't even want to shoot around in them at my true size. It was in that moment I realized, this is stupid, just swap them out.

But damn, did I say just how insanely sick these are?

Alright, spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour and jshortt jshortt ...

Holy smoking ****. These bad boys just vaulted into probably my top five Jordans of all time. Just from a looks standpoint. The colorway, the blocking, the overall shape, and definitely this toe. I mean, wow. Just ... wow. They're even better in person than I expected. I mean, look at these things.

342.jpg
343.jpg

As for the fit: Yeah. Totally see what you mean, jshortt jshortt , for sure. At first as I pulled them on, I was like, what, no problem. But then I saw your point in the toebox. Still, I wore them around for 30 minutes. For the first 10 I kept thinking, man, I dunno, it's borderline. For the next 10, I convinced myself that once they break in, they'll be perfect.

Then I stood up and walked in them some more, took them off, felt my feet say thank you, and sighed. They're going back. I just ordered replacement pairs from Hibbett and Eastbay. Bonus is, my first purchase at Hibbett gave me enough points to get $10 off this time, which I promptly used for the $10 two-day shipping from Eastbay. So how about that LOL

I think the trouble is, the length is just long enough for me, and the width is even probably alright, too, especially because they will break in to some degree. But the toebox height is so low that combined with the other dimensions, that's where you get a bit jammed up. It's a bummer, but in the end, having to wait a few more days is no biggie. What put me over the edge and convinced me to send them back is, while I could probably get away with casual use once they break in, I wouldn't even want to shoot around in them at my true size. It was in that moment I realized, this is stupid, just swap them out.

But damn, did I say just how insanely sick these are? I

That's basically what happened to me, too. Kept trying to tell myself that they weren't all that bad, but as soon as I took them off of was like my feet had been asleep. :rofl:

And the longer I tried to force myself to wear them, the worse it got. Finally just had to face facts that they wouldn't ever stretch enough at the toes for me to be able to wear comfortably. But yeah, they're crazy nice and there's a reason I went looking for the 12.5.

That's basically what happened to me, too. Kept trying to tell myself that they weren't all that bad, but as soon as I took them off of was like my feet had been asleep. :rofl:

And the longer I tried to force myself to wear them, the worse it got. Finally just had to face facts that they wouldn't ever stretch enough at the toes for me to be able to wear comfortably. But yeah, they're crazy nice and there's a reason I went looking for the 12.5.
Yessir, exactly correct. I do think if I kept them, they'd be OK after they loosen up, but you're spot-on: how much will they actually loosen up? And why wear a size that at best might just barely be OK to walk around in for any length of time? As much as I don't want to have to now screw with shipping back all of these pairs (my Nike order still hasn't even shipped), it's relatively easy in the end. And our feet are going to thank us.

They sure are dope as ****, though. OH, added bonus for you, spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour : I just got screwed out of using that last NDC gift card money on these. Yet again. :rofl:

Yessir, exactly correct. I do think if I kept them, they'd be OK after they loosen up, but you're spot-on: how much will they actually loosen up? And why wear a size that at best might just barely be OK to walk around in for any length of time? As much as I don't want to have to now screw with shipping back all of these pairs (my Nike order still hasn't even shipped), it's relatively easy in the end. And our feet are going to thank us.

They sure are dope as ****, though. OH, added bonus for you, spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour : I just got screwed out of using that last NDC gift card money on these. Yet again. :rofl:

Another thing I noticed on the 12's was the eclipse plate was clearly digging into my arch. Didn't have that at all on the half size up.

Another thing I noticed on the 12's was the eclipse plate was clearly digging into my arch. Didn't have that at all on the half size up.
You know, I did sort of notice that as well. It was super minor and wouldn't have bothered me if the rest of the fit was a bit looser but I definitely know what you're talking about. What a trip, man. Like we said the other day ... I've NEVER had to go up on something before, other than those Huarache runner retros, not even with shoes loads of other people swear run small. Ah well, it'll all be worth it in the end.

I went tts on the base model.

they had JUST enough space for me to feel like im ok with em. Unlike the kyrie 6 where tts simply doesnt fit your foot..

i dont have any lows yet but the build is so similar to the base model that i cant really see how theyd fit all that different, unless the toe cap throws the fit off.

I went tts on the base model.

they had JUST enough space for me to feel like im ok with em. Unlike the kyrie 6 where tts simply doesnt fit your foot..

i dont have any lows yet but the build is so similar to the base model that i cant really see how theyd fit all that different, unless the toe cap throws the fit off.

I think that actually is the issue lol.

Nike messed up their sizing on the basketball line this year for some reason...Lebron 17 highs are tts, while the lows are up .5 to a full size...Kyries, PG’s fit almost a full size too small...Now these are having the same issues...

I forget which review it was for but Nightwing brought up a valid point...It’s like whoever’s in charge of the lasts at Nike messed up and they just collectively said eff it, that’s the sizing now 😂...

anyone kno the final word on the guo’s?

are they really NOT releasing in the US?

time to s*** or get off the pot with these...

Back
Top Bottom