Air Jordan xxxiv first info

20200511_174313.jpg
Those are complete "meh" to me. Should've had a black or red toe cap.

Alright rainking rainking , just tried one of them on. I think most of you know my stance on #SizeTalk around these parts, so it hurts my soul/sole to say this, but these are tight AF. If a 12.5 was available anywhere, I EASILY could've gone with that and had no problems. To me, on first steps, these are much tighter than the mids. I'll probably be ok with thinner socks and some break-in time, but I definitely can't go after any more pairs til I see if that's the case. :rolleyes

Alright rainking rainking , just tried one of them on. I think most of you know my stance on #SizeTalk around these parts, so it hurts my soul/sole to say this, but these are tight AF. If a 12.5 was available anywhere, I EASILY could've gone with that and had no problems. To me, on first steps, these are much tighter than the mids. I'll probably be ok with thinner socks and some break-in time, but I definitely can't go after any more pairs til I see if that's the case. :rolleyes
That's a bummer. Now I'm really interested to see how they fit me. I'm always a true 11 in like every Nike and Jordan, never have size issues sticking to that. I'm sure these will break in. The mids ... when I got them, I could see what people were talking about in terms of a tight fit, but I had no issues. And having still only worn them around the house now here and there, they aren't tight to me at all. No way I would want to size up .5 on those, so fingers crossed these work out that way for me, too. I'm optimistic; the ONLY time I have ever had an issue with my tts 11 being too small was the 2015 scream green Huarache retro. Those things were legit off by an entire size. Barring something like that with these, I should be OK.

Last edited:
That's a bummer. Now I'm really interested to see how they fit me. I'm always a true 11 in like every Nike and Jordan, never have size issues sticking to that. I'm sure these will break in. The mids ... when I got them, I could see what people were talking about in terms of a tight fit, but I had no issues. And having still only worn them around the house now here and there, they aren't tight to me at all. No way I would want to size up .5 on those, so fingers crossed these work out that way for me, too.

I'm the same. Literally a 12 in everything except Vans and Chucks. I think I may have 4 12.5 Nikes in my entire collection, and absolutely none of them are Jordans. My Chicago mids are 12's and they are absolutely perfect. That's why I was so shocked about these.

I'm the same. Literally a 12 in everything except Vans and Chucks. I think I may have 4 12.5 Nikes in my entire collection, and absolutely none of them are Jordans. My Chicago mids are 12's and they are absolutely perfect. That's why I was so shocked about these.
Eeeesh. Maybe I shouldn't have ordered three pairs :lol:
Nah, if it really is too small, can send them back easy and go up .5. It's weird they feel so much tighter since it's the same tooling in terms of midsole/outsole. Sounds like you're still keeping them to see if you can break them in and if it gets better?

Eeeesh. Maybe I shouldn't have ordered three pairs :lol:
Nah, if it really is too small, can send them back easy and go up .5. It's weird they feel so much tighter since it's the same tooling in terms of midsole/outsole. Sounds like you're still keeping them to see if you can break them in and if it gets better?

Big ol' nope. I just put both on and walked around the house for about 10 minutes. My big toes were popping out the ends. I actually checked the tags to make sure they didn't send me an 11.5 lol. Eastbay is still showing a 12.5 so I ordered one from them. Hopefully they ship.

Big ol' nope. I just put both on and walked around the house for about 10 minutes. My big toes were popping out the ends. I actually checked the tags to make sure they didn't send me an 11.5 lol. Eastbay is still showing a 12.5 so I ordered one from them. Hopefully they ship.
Damn. Great you re-ordered, though. Now I’m nervous. If I have to do the same and wait all over again I’m gonna be so pissed LOL

Damn. Great you re-ordered, though. Now I’m nervous. If I have to do the same and wait all over again I’m gonna be so pissed LOL

Again, you know how I feel about giving sizing recommendations on here, but I'd say be prepared to do some exchanging. Unless I just got a mis-tagged pair or something. Only thing I can think is that the tooling is exactly the same, and the addition of the toe rand messed with the tooling and the fit.

Again, you know how I feel about giving sizing recommendations on here, but I'd say be prepared to do some exchanging. Unless I just got a mis-tagged pair or something. Only thing I can think is that the tooling is exactly the same, and the addition of the toe rand messed with the tooling and the fit.

Tried to tell people last month they ran tight.

To me having the "button" instead of the bandaid made it impossible to wear thicker socks with these if you're going TTS. But I often play in thinner socks so I was fine.

Is the toe pliable on the lows like the mids or is the toe cap more solid? In the Solebros video it looked like it was pliable.

Totally. I’m the same way about sizing advice. Well, hopefully my first pair gets here soon and I’ll find out. If I have to return, oh well, no biggie.

It's a solid nubuck toe. Not much give to it at all.

Idk which way I fee about that. He did review the regency which looked like different material on the toe. Just gotta wait until I get them in to see how much I like them.

LoL JB is so confused, watch them put a military blue colorway on the 35's and a grape colorway on the 36's. 🤦‍♂️
Thank you sir. It's like they do this nonsense on purpose.

They set the precedent with the 31, and then bounce all over the place.

Where's the AJ2 colorway for the 32 Jordan Brand? Yeah I'm still hot about that.

I'm borderline shocked more people don't seem to be picking up on how insanely dope the Heritages are. Especially after how excited so many seemed to get over the Blue Void and Amber mids. Both of those are great and all, but here we have a black/gray/red Bulls colorway , with a classic Jordan toe treatment as well. And like five of us seem genuinely juiced about them. Maybe the lack of photos and reviews so far, combined with the madness over the Fire Red Vs etc, has let these fall through the cracks. I guess it hopes it stays that way, but I can't shake the feeling that at some point down the road, people are going to realize they missed out on an absolutely fire shoe.

for me, I'm not shocked at all since this generation is mostly driven by shoe hype rather than practical/ballin shoe use. anyway, that kind of mentality would serve us all well as we are the ones benefiting the good stuff.

you guys got me worried about the sizing. now I guess it's a must for me to try the lows on first as I always go half size up. if the lows end up as constricting as the KDs, I'm pretty much out.

Where's the AJ2 colorway for the 32 Jordan Brand? Yeah I'm still hot about that.

Yea they messed up big time starting with the 32's. JB needs to hire me, if so we would see.....

Doernbecher 33's
Bred 34's
Cactus Jack Travis Scott 34's(light blue)

& the list goes on....

I'm now left to only imagine...

the closest they have is the Italy pair which was limited. during it's time I would have ordered a pair from a friend of mine and Europe and have it shipped for me. it never happened since I ended up with 3 pairs and the missus wasn't pleased right after. :rofl:

Was thinking the exact same thing ... why is there elephant print on a shoe supposedly loosely inspired by the IV? Dopey. It's like they've decided these historic colorways are just JORDAN colorways in general and not tied to any specific models anymore.
for me, I'm not shocked at all since this generation is mostly driven by shoe hype rather than practical/ballin shoe use. anyway, that kind of mentality would serve us all well as we are the ones benefiting the good stuff.
I'm only "shocked" because of what I said, how the mid 34s seem to have done really well and a couple colorways in particular getting loads of love on here. Other than the Chicago mids, these are the most Bulls colorway of the lot. I'm guessing a lot of it has to do with these being lows and lows generally not getting the same respect in general across various Jordan models. Gotta believe that if they did a mid 34 in this exact colorway and with this toe, they would've flown as quick or quicker than any of the other mids did. But you're right, I ain't complaining.

With The Last Dance currently airing, the Heritages dont give off any true OG feel to any bulls colorway. The desire of ownership I feel has bottomed out on these.

Back
Top Bottom