Infrareds
Chicagos
Amber Rise
Tatums
Black Cats
Elephant Print
Blue Voids
Bayou Boys

Idk.. that’s a very solid lineup. I think they did an excellent job with colorways. JB knocked it out the park in general with this shoe . I know it’s become the common thing to bash JB/Nike every chance possible but I gotta applaud them heavy here. This thread continues to make me contemplate grabbing more pairs lol appreciate all the on foot pics.

Infrareds
Chicagos
Amber Rise
Tatums
Black Cats
Elephant Print
Blue Voids
Bayou Boys

Idk.. that’s a very solid lineup. I think they did an excellent job with colorways. JB knocked it out the park in general with this shoe . I know it’s become the common thing to bash JB/Nike every chance possible but I gotta applaud them heavy here. This thread continues to make me contemplate grabbing more pairs lol appreciate all the on foot pics.

You only read the first sentence?

🤦🏼‍♂️ figured. Yea they kind of did. No throwback colorway to the models they are based off of.
Can agree and disagree only because..
i wanted so much more lol.
Really like the 34, easily my favorite modern J aside from the XX3 but thats retro territory at this point. Liked alot of the cws and even with not caring for the SE can see its appeal to others but man...Cement...Fire Red...Bred? Would have been lovely on the model.
Not sure they knew they had a classic on hand to go in that deep but it certainly turned out that way.

Can agree and disagree only because..
i wanted so much more lol.
Really like the 34, easily my favorite modern J aside from the XX3 but thats retro territory at this point. Liked alot of the cws and even with not caring for the SE can see its appeal to others but man...Cement...Fire Red...Bred? Would have been lovely on the model.
Not sure they knew they had a classic on hand to go in that deep but it certainly turned out that way.

I don’t get why you wouldnt do at least 1 OG colorway each model with the direction they took the line. They had the banned and royal 31s, don’t think they did a 32, had the cement 33s and again nothing for 34s and 35s. They did the Pe fire red 35s but nothing for us. Big time missed opportunity.

They kind of dropped the ball colorway wise with the 34s and 35s. They had great colors but neither got an old model colorway like the infrared 36. Would of loved a legit bred 34 and black metallic 35s.
I still rock my bred 35s and I love that translucent red outsole. Also glad they are a suede upper on the paneling because my sisterhood pair looked bad after months of playing. Sold them used for cheap locally lol.

20220306_135653.jpg

Favorite and when i knew i loved this model because it hit instantly. Didnt have to think about it wasnt on the fence it just looked like a Jordan after a decade plus of saying that aint it.
Color blocking and all is so on point subtle hits of suede in conjunction with modern performance materials. That toebox black screen red jumpman visible red zoom bag nike air to the rear bold contrast of white and black *chefs kiss*.

Needed some no-nonsense cushion today playing outdoors and have gone through quite a few shoes lately, so I turned to these joints (ambers) and had my mb.01s as backups. Was at about 1/2 my usual abilities because of some leg issues but still balled out in these. Missed a couple bunnies but other than that, these things remain monsters. Best shoe that combines looks and performance for me, in the last like 6 or 7 years if not longer.

Somebody tried to lob the ball out to a 3-point shooter and I sprinted and went up to intercept it and got it but got so high I was worried the shooter was going to get up under me on the landing or I'd come down and really aggravate the pain but I came down and these things are still so good the landing was pain-free.

I have some ds pairs left but as long as the ambers hold up I'm going to keep playing them (outside) when I need a go-to shoe. Love these things and have definitely gotten my money's worth.

Yes they do.
20220617_150510.jpg
Screenshot_20220617-150452_eBay.jpg

Again.... I love the 34's but at minimum these should've came with a black bottom or/& a black plate.
Screenshot_20220617-151118_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220617-151138_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220617-151153_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220617-151212_Gallery.jpg

These pairs would've been heaven
Yeah these are perfect.

Well, let’s get some silver on that plate for even more callbacks. makes some sense too
EC2FD513-35F3-450B-A385-8A8E73CC6F09.jpeg

Tempting myself to take on a project with one of the spares. Black toe 34s sound fire to me. Aka The Scarface 34s.

Tho I’m better off paying someone, I trust none.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom