AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Coming back to say I figured out a fix. For some reason, two pairs of socks is the solution. I guess the thickness of the socks raised my foot enough in the shoe to not have any more issues with my left ankle. 🤷‍♂️

Ended up putting my hate for tongue logos aside and picked these up. Got them for around retail so can’t complain.

74870CE3-58DF-4DAB-80A7-14578351F45B.jpeg

These are so clean.

**** JB for real for making cws like these damn near unobtainable.

I don't understand why these were so limited. Glad I was able to snag them on the lower end on Ebay, using one of the best offer listings.

Oreo xxxvs

1624155086509.png

Since the 31, the 35's are the only J's to be emphasized by its original colorway.

What's even more trippy, none of them dropped.

I can see it now.

Air Jordan Retro 35 "Bel Air's"
CL GRY/CLB PNK/CRT PRPLE
Release date: 7/6/2029

Since the 31, the 35's are the only J's to be emphasized by its original colorway.

What's even more trippy, none of them dropped.

I can see it now.

Air Jordan Retro 35 "Bel Air's"
CL GRY/CLB PNK/CRT PRPLE
Release date: 7/6/2029
Lmao that’s exactly what it is…you can see it in other threads..example Lebron 8…the hype is crazy for pairs that were hard to get or general public couldn’t get…now we’re all 🤤 over HWC MN SB etc.

Lmao that’s exactly what it is…you can see it in other threads..example Lebron 8…the hype is crazy for pairs that were hard to get or general public couldn’t get…now we’re all 🤤 over HWC MN SB etc.

I peeped the game they were playing when they actually dropped HWCs/SVSMs 😳

Back
Top Bottom