AIr jordan XXXV first info.

So what’s next

Still on the fence with these, something seems off. Like something is missing, they could grow on me though.
mr3ceoxryngbed1tezvd.jpg

I am wondering if the DNAs were listed on SNKRS if they would have sold out or not.....:emoji_thinking:

Also, why is it that the N7 Air Max 1s are selling out but the DNAs have a FSR right now? :emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:

Oh well.....we all got our pairs with ease, so that is all that matters!

This will blow your hair back on Friday the 13th. Today is the 10 year anniversary of the 25th anniversary (sounds strange). One of the most durable Jordan’s to date.
1605247262265.jpeg

With the 2010 talk in here, just wanted to post the pairs I got instead. Just couldn't do the window like most, but when the Team 2010 pair came out, I decided to give them a try. Bought the bred pair, and ended up loving them, so I went back for the white/royal pair. Way better than the actual 2010...

Screenshot_20201113-110455.png
Screenshot_20201113-110601.png

Anyone cop in store?

I tried to order online and pickup instore at FL, but it said it'd 5 days before I could pickup...No DSG near me had them in stock either. I might hit a local Hibbett store later, just to see if they're even in stock anywhere yet. I already have my pair coming Nike, but if I find them in store might just send the Nike pair back.

So glad Tate took over for tinker on the sig. remember tinker saying he wasn’t working on 31-36, and we already know Tate is doing the 36. Wonder if tinker got the adapt on his mind and is coming back for the 37? I’d rather stick with Tate lol.
I'd be getting the jubilees instead. The adapt for me seems like a hard sell. It needs to really love my feet to even consider it. If it's a brick, then it's not even a discussion.

Back
Top Bottom