20221018_174935.jpg
20221018_174942.jpg
20221018_175333.jpg
20221018_175355.jpg
20221018_175434.jpg
20221018_175438.jpg
20221018_175446.jpg
That second pair 😮‍💨

Anyone have a varying feel between colorways? Not so much traction, that’s elites regardless solid or translucent.

But cushion mostly? Feel like my translucent feels a bit more bouncy. Maybe translucent is a slightly softer rubber compound.

I know the insoles changed as well. The first colorway forefoot insole is different w the holed out area

Anyone have a varying feel between colorways? Not so much traction, that’s elites regardless solid or translucent.

But cushion mostly? Feel like my translucent feels a bit more bouncy. Maybe translucent is a slightly softer rubber compound.

I know the insoles changed as well. The first colorway forefoot insole is different w the holed out area
Yep said this a while ago, but it was said it was just my pair. I knew what I was talking about. Have several pair and it’s varying feels of how bouncy the bag is.
Example: Sunset pair (solid outsole) is not as bouncy as the first light colorway. Night and day feel. Wear orthotics so I am right on top of the bag, so along with squeaking on both pair, totally different feel cushion wise.

Last edited:
Infrared Lows are $125 on DSG right now in pretty solid sizes (up to 14). Surprised more people aren’t grabbing these at this price with 37s being a bust so far
I got those for around $100 from DSG price-match when east bay had random sizes during their latest promo (before stock cleared out)

Now the multi lows are $140 on NDC as well, but edit: just saw they're $129 on DSG as well

I got these in a trade when I went back to visit family in PDX. They both have sample/promo tags inside of them. Does anyone have more information on them? I do know the sunset gradient version has been seen a few times here worn by players as a mid top. These seem to be the low top version? The details and quality on both of these are beyond any of the retros releases I've seen in quite sometime.

20220917_180758.jpg
20220917_181654.jpg
The above pair is WNBA PE, the pair under is Year of Tiger but PE version.

That’s amazing, I’d love to see them. I’m sure I’m not the only one curious and I hope you don’t mind me asking, what did you trade?

When I originally read your post I read PHX not PDX so I could be totally off and they could be pretty much anything, possibly an overseas tournament? The lows say CNY, I’m assuming they’re for JB athletes and friends and family or whatever exclusive ish they do. The mids say “Warrior” and “phenom force” and have 25s all over them so I’m assuming it’s the 25th anniversary of some youth tournament? I honestly have no idea lol
CNY means Chinese New Year, and the bottom pair has a tiger on the tongue which is the year of Tiger, but in PE version.

The 36 lows for hooping were a complete flop for me. The heel slip continued to get worse and the material around the ankle is very soft and easily able to be manipulated. I feel like it causes the lacing to get loose and creates the problem. Call me crazy but I also think the lows run a 1/2 size longer than the mids too which again I think contributes to the heel slip I have.

I’m starting to wear my Tatum mids and holy hell they are hard to put on lol. It doesn’t help that with all the patent leather it makes the shoe feel more stiff and harder to fit into. Random thought: they are so flashy and extra looking I almost feel out of place hooping in them at a local 24 lmao. Look at that shine

Attachments

• FEB5971C-8722-437D-B2A8-B8F7CE4B342D.jpeg
    FEB5971C-8722-437D-B2A8-B8F7CE4B342D.jpeg
    612.2 KB · Views: 331
Back
Top Bottom