Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

029EA292-38A9-48FB-8DB8-562344CF3E39.jpeg

Global Games colorways launch
  • The Air Jordan XXXVI Glory (white/gold) releases August 16 globally and August 17 in greater China
  • The Air Jordan XXXVI Global Game colorway for Guo Ailun releases August 17 in Greater China
  • The Air Jordan XXXVI Global Game colorway for Kia Nurse releases August 17 throughout Canada and at Jumpman LA in Los Angeles
  • The Air Jordan XXXVI Global Game colorway for Jayson Tatum releases August 21 in North America
  • The Air Jordan XXXVI Global Game colorway for Rui Hachimura releases August 22 throughout Asia and Latin America
  • The Air Jordan XXXVI First Light (purple/black) colorway releases August 29 in Greater China and September 2 globally
  • The Air Jordan XXXVI Global Game colorway for Luka Doncic releases September 4 throughout Asia, Latin America and Europe
  • The Air Jordan XXXVI Psychic Energy colorway releases September 16 globally

What is Leno-Weave?

Air Jordan 36 43

Leno-weave is a pattern of weaving that twists two warp yarns (“warp” is the lengthwise yarn) around the weft yarn (“weft” is the perpendicular yarn that move under-and-over the pattern). The resulting fabric is strong, lightweight, and adaptable to all kinds of shapes.

Psychic Energy colorway

1629119700452.png

Last edited:
Least favorite colorway are the Guo and Kia. Why didn't they go for the snow leopard teal for the Guo this time? that shade is always fire.

So I’m assuming globally means not in the US

glory colorway is nice

Thought globally meant everywhere. So that would mean the US is getting the white/golds today, Los Angeles is getting the Kia Nurse joints tomorrow, the US is getting the Tatums August 21st, the US is getting the First Lights (purple/black) on September 2, and the US is getting the Psychic Energy ones September 16th.

Got the white/golds in the weirdest release of all time haha. Clicked purchase in the Nike app and it gave me a message that said something to the effect of "verifying product availability. We'll let you know if you were able to complete the purchase. "

I’m sure we’re on the way to a Luka sig line my guess they will be ready here in the next 3 years after he wins an regular season MVP that summer or ready for the fall. If I’m JB the next few flagship shoes they should just release his PE’s to the WORLD I think those will be the prize colorways.
I’m in on this shoe I just don’t like the small heel piece, I see it paying homage to the six but still odd

Last edited:
so, the reason why it's called SE is because of the colorway? other than that, I don't see any difference with it with the other colorways.

Back
Top Bottom