Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Interesting how the last few Jordan models have released images. Starting at the 30’s or so it was an airtight operation. Last few models either they don’t care as much or have gotten sloppy and just show them off well in advance of anything official. Was there anything official for the 35’s? I know they were in the bubble and wasn't J Green/Tatum the first to wear them?

AEC38D13-4D4C-44AE-89CA-6492D61B5B37.jpeg

Colorway is stupid. Looks like a nod to the spoiler of the 6 on the back as well. Is that an eclipse plate? Doesn’t look like it.

I might be in the minority on these but I like em a lot!! Can’t wait to see more and get the tech specs!!

See the VI lace “flap” nod.

*edit*
Tatum just warming up in the. Rocking the 34 in game. He did this with the 35 too

JS”

Last edited:
UHH, yeah.....these are not it (maybe in a different CW they will look better). I was awake for the XXXIV and XXXV, but back to sleep I go.....

Somebody posted a screengrab that showed the holes in the tongue are there. We'll just have to patiently wait for better shots and colorways to pass final judgment.

Yes, I know I'm quoting myself lol. Looks like that screen grab that appeared to show the tongue holes was just and angle that showed the pull tab. From the Tatum pics, it definitely looks like a solid tongue.

Right now, the main design cues I see from the 6 are the lace pocket, the rear spoiler, and the colored lines on the midsoles which are definitely a nod to the infrared midsole hits, just extended a little further.

I’m curious about it. They cool but I dunno if it’s cool enough to give up my dollars for. I want to wait for a better colorway but I’m afraid this might be the most interesting. We gonna get black/white black/red all white or something boring and watch all the cool and interesting colorways on tv

Back
Top Bottom