Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

the KDs didn’t really have “break in” time, but the cushlon felt better and better after each wear. The break in time for the Cuts felt like 4-5 wears of more than an hour each before I really really liked them. The 36s felt a little rigid on foot at first but that quickly went away when I started playing so maybe like 2-3 wears of an hour each broke them in.

I prefer the KDs because out of those options I truly believe the zoom strobel implementation along with cushlon is damn near perfect. I’m not a huge fan of the upper on the KDs since the shoe isn’t really well ventilated but the comfort and feel more than make up for that.

the 36s are my second favorite because my knees ain’t what they used to be lol, so the cushioning in the 36s are great, but they don’t beat, for me, the cushlon+full length zoom strobel in the KDs. I love how light the 36s are and they feel a lot more secure than the 34s did, and just as secure as the 35s without any weird pain that people experienced near the collar or in the footbed due to the huge eclipse plate. The 36s are also super ventilated, to the point your feet may get cold if you wear them out in cold weather haha. The cushioning of the 36s are phenomenal - not as bouncy as the 28s, but still feel the strobel, and the forefoot zoom that protrudes slightly. The only thing is, for some reason, the zoom in the forefoot feels great for impact, but ir doesn’t necessarily feel like that springy feeling you’d think you’d get when looking at the zoom implementation. Idk if that’s because of the strobel and this new eclipse type plate, but it still feels amazing. The KDs feel more bouncy to me and more locked down than the 36 does, but that could just be a mental trick since the 36 is sooo much lighter (or at least feels that way on foot).

the cuts are dope but I wear orthotics so I had to trim the insert that comes with the shoe to fit the orthos on top, and I still love them but they are heavier And I can already feel the insert starting to lose its density, so I put them 3 behind the other 2 aforementioned - not because the gt cuts are”bad”but more so because I love the KDs and 36s.

You’re right about the KD’s, they feel better after each wear and zero break-in time.

You put us on last month bruh :lol:

https://niketalk.com/threads/air-jordan-xxxvi-36-first-info….692957/post-34719402
1635011705610.png

:emoji_grinning: probably the lows
Reverse black cat’s?🤔

Back
Top Bottom