Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

It’s strange how you two say the 35’s a “Trash” when visually, the shoes are very similar to the 36’s.

1652875237040.jpeg

1652875258026.jpeg

Cmon son. :lol:

The lines and thiccness of the 35 is all trash. That middle part is terrible, fatass midsole. No redeeming qualities for that mess.

Yes the lines are different but the silhouette, midsole and overall look of the shoes are very similar.

So for you to like one and say the others is trash, you get the bigger

1652876458150.gif

Are you okay? :lol:

Lets just use this logic of yours.

B6CA6985-BEE1-48E7-A543-F36B6A437BD7.jpeg

B1B052BF-126B-4433-9B7D-96A52B4117AA.jpeg

Yes the lines are different but the silhouette, midsole and overall look of the shoes are very similar.

So for you to like one and say the others is trash, you get the bigger bigger

Are you okay? :lol:

Lets just use this logic of yours.

B6CA6985-BEE1-48E7-A543-F36B6A437BD7.jpeg

B1B052BF-126B-4433-9B7D-96A52B4117AA.jpeg

So for you to like one and say the others is trash, you get the bigger bigger

Apparently you’re not “Ok”.

It’s strange how you two say the 35’s a “Trash” when visually, the shoes are very similar to the 36’s.

1652875237040.jpeg

1652875258026.jpeg
they are not similar, they look different. but the 35 do shine on some colorways aesthetically. other than that, it will be forever the shoe that almost broke my foot permanently.

they are not similar, they look different. but the 35 do shine on some colorways aesthetically. other than that, it will be forever the shoe that almost broke my foot permanently.

You’re right, it’s a totally different design and they look nothing alike.

Like the 35s but...nothing like the 34/36.
If going in sequence with regards to aesthetics its 35 34 36.
35s came across as a step backwards and are chunky as hell in contrast to the more sleek feel and appearance of the 34/36. Dont ball and yet the plate on the 35s is rather uncomfortable even for basic gym workouts. Think they were trying to develope something more beefy for Zion.

34s got the slight edge, but 35s definitely not trash tho

I worn the 35s with jeans and got compliments. They're the best after the 34 imo.

And you’ll continue to get compliments because it’s a good looking shoe.

I’ve asked three people and they all said the 36’s look like the 35’s.

But maybe all four of us need glasses or new eyes. :rolleyes

I liked the 35 low but the mids didn't do much for me just like the 36 mid. I do think they're both very similar as well but there are subtle differences.

34s got the slight edge, but 35s definitely not trash tho

I worn the 35s with jeans and got compliments. They're the best after the 34 imo.
I also got compliments wearing my DNA 35s, but not as much as the 34 SEs that people kept on asking what they are and where I got them. The biggest fail of the 35 is that horrible midplate.

Now ask again if the 35 is a good looking shoe. :lol:

The **** you so mad for. You the head designer for the 35?

You’re not good with assumptions because I’m not mad or angry. I simply said they look alike, which most humans looking at the two shoes would agree with.

So **** *** you ******* ******. :rofl:

You’re not good with assumptions because I’m not mad or angry. I simply said they look alike, which most humans looking at the two shoes would agree with.

So **** *** you ******* ******. :rofl:

You didnt just say they look like, they look alike so they must be both good looking is what you said. Do I need to bring up the Fila 11’s again? :lol:

You didnt just say they look like, they look alike so they must be both good looking is what you said. Do I need to bring up the Fila 11’s again? :lol:

You can bring up the Fila 37’s if you‘d like.

You said the 35’s are trash when the literally look like the 36’s so your opinion’s strange, that’s all.

One of us needs our eyes checked, “You” but I’ll say that mine need to be checked to end this back and fourth.

Back
Top Bottom