Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

You can bring up the Fila 37’s if you‘d like.

You said the 35’s are trash when the literally look like the 36’s so your opinion’s strange, that’s all.

One of us needs our eyes checked, “You” but I’ll say that mine need to be checked to end this back and fourth.

So they look similar means they have to be both be good looking? You know thats not how it works right?
:lol:

They have similar cues but thats where it ends, still 2 different shoes. I dont know what youre not getting here. :lol: One is sleek, one is a chunky looking mess. You can say they “fixed” that chunky fat mess and turned it sleeker, better looking. Christ, dont be so dense.

So they look similar means they have to be both be good looking? You know thats not how it works right?
:lol:

They have similar cues but thats where it ends, still 2 different shoes. I dont know what youre not getting here. :lol: One is sleek, one is a chunky looking mess. You can say they “fixed” that chunky fat mess and turned it sleeker, better looking. Christ, dont be so dense.

I tried to give you a pass, I tried to give you a way out.

But now you just sound foolish, actually you did before too but I was being nice.

“Chunky looking mess”?

I feel like I’m talking to and players not with a kid and right now

1652911174347.gif

and I’m tired of playing.

Enjoy your day.

I tried to give you a pass, I tried to give you a way out.

But now you just sound foolish, actually you did before too but I was being nice.

“Chunky looking mess”?

I feel like I’m talking to and players not with a kid and right now

1652911174347.gif

and I’m tired of playing.

Enjoy your day.

Way outta what? You the one sounding crazy. :lol: I used your own logic against you and you aint even say nothing about the Fila CG’s but I let that slide. :lol:

Way outta what? You the one sounding crazy. :lol: I used your own logic against you and you aint even say nothing about the Fila CG’s but I let that slide. :lol:

My logic is that the 36’s look like an upgraded version of the 35’s. So to say they’re “Trash” sound foolish and best and cluelessly dumb at worst.

But let’s talk about the Fila’s since that interests you.

My logic is that the 36’s look like an upgraded version of the 35’s. So to say they’re “Trash” sound foolish and best and cluelessly dumb at worst.

But let’s talk about the Fila’s since that interests you.

Right...”upgraded version” which could also mean that the 35 was trash so they “upgraded it”. Thats my point in your “they look similar” notion.

Thank you for finally understanding. :lol:

And I know you know where I was going with the Filas. Just say the cat got your tongue on that one :lol:

Right...”upgraded version” which could also mean that the 35 was trash so they “upgraded it”. Thats my point in your “they look similar” notion.

Thank you for finally understanding. :lol:

And I know you know where I was going with the Filas. Just say the cat got your tongue on that one :lol:

No person thinks the 35’s were trash except for you.

Each Jordan model is intended to be an upgrade from the previous model, it doesn’t mean the previous model was trash.

You know this though right?

And you can go anywhere you want with the Fila’s, it wouldn’t have made sense like your vision or thought process.

Side note because I’m trying to help you be funnier.

You should’ve compared this

1652913158568.jpeg

To this

1652913250576.jpeg

It would’ve been slightly more funny, I mean funny in general.

No person thinks the 35’s were trash except for you.

Each Jordan model is intended to be an upgrade from the previous model, it doesn’t mean the previous model was trash.

You know this though right?

And you can go anywhere you want with the Fila’s, it wouldn’t have made sense like your vision or thought process.

Side note because I’m trying to help you be funnier.

You should’ve compared this

1652913158568.jpeg

To this

1652913250576.jpeg

It would’ve been slightly more funny, I mean funny in general.

No that woudnt be funnier cause thats not even...

Bruh are you okay? No seriously. :lol:

Is it really a debate though? It’s a yes or no question.

One person thinks the 35’s looks like the 15’s in comparison to the 36’s and no one else does.

Is it really a debate though? It’s a yes or no question.

One person thinks the 35’s looks like the 15’s in comparison to the 36’s and no one else does.

You keep saying they look similar but cant acknowledge that looks better than the other? How dense are you trying to be? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom